pain_18_

Rumours about *SOE* !!! (MERGED)

Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, utwothefly said:

I heard album Dec 1st and the tour starts in April. 

Same here, with a single around September.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have seen a lot of "1st single out Sept 8th followed by album (SOE) release on 1st Dec" posts across social media today - sounds good to me!???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some great music being released so far in 2017 and a U2 record would add to the fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

U2 bringing out a new album. :lol:

Very cool.

Another U2 CD for my collection.

I hope U2 come to AUSTRALIA IN ADALAIDE S.A.?

They better, it has been far too long since you came U2.

You must see us AUSTRALIANS TO U2, it isn't fair we always miss out on seeing the world's best band U2.

We love you in AUSTRALIA to U2, so please come to AUSTRALIA, ADALAIDE S.A. :wub:

Love you U2 Karen. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:u2-1383: :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good, good....Let's keep it buzzing, guys.....Won't believe it till I see it, tho.......You know how it is with U2.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Helbig said:

U2 bringing out a new album. :lol:

Very cool.

Another U2 CD for my collection.

I hope U2 come to AUSTRALIA IN ADALAIDE S.A.?

They better, it has been far too long since you came U2.

You must see us AUSTRALIANS TO U2, it isn't fair we always miss out on seeing the world's best band U2.

We love you in AUSTRALIA to U2, so please come to AUSTRALIA, ADALAIDE S.A. :wub:

Love you U2 Karen. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:u2-1383: :wub:

I really hope that they start the tour in Australia/New Zealand.

Our brothers & sisters down there have been neglected for too long.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Blackout 29-08-17 announcement that is what zooming in on the Blackout letter might show seems to be not true.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Vertigo3333 said:

The Blackout 29-08-17 announcement that is what zooming in on the Blackout letter might show seems to be not true.... 

Told you we can never be sure.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This just showed up on my Facebook feed. Tomorrow it all begins! 

Screen Shot 2017-08-29 at 22.05.03.png

Edited by peterferris8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, peterferris8 said:

This just showed up on my Facebook feed... 

 

Screen Shot 2017-08-29 at 22.05.03.png

AHHHH!!!! They literally did that like right after my last post lol, thanks for proving me wrong boys!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, peterferris8 said:

5pm UK/Ireland time, presumably different times of day for everyone else in the world.

 So 7 PM ROmania - GMT plus  2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hhhmmm....I wonder where are those SOE details that were supposed to be announced on the 6th of September ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, pain_18_ said:

Hhhmmm....I wonder where are those SOE details that were supposed to be announced on the 6th of September ....

Maybe they're going to do an SOI and just release it on the day without any prior announcement (but without the airdropping into everyone's iTunes accounts).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, peterferris8 said:

Maybe they're going to do an SOI and just release it on the day without any prior announcement (but without the airdropping into everyone's iTunes accounts).

  To be completely honest, I'd love them to drop it into my iTunes account ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone heard of a date for album pre-sales? If they still intend to release on 12/1 one would think they would have at least a month of pre-sales, right... which should mean announcement any day now...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.