Sign in to follow this  
Max Tsukino

Rome 15 July #U2TheJoshuaTree2017 Live Thread

29 minutes ago, jimmill12 said:

Great concert but get it together guys. The bathroom situation on the floor was horrendous. Line of over a hundred people while there was an empty bathroom a few feet away that was blocked off. Vendors walking around selling beer but no where to pee. Been to 15 shows all over the world and never seen a line like this. 

Absolely agree.

there was a much shorter line on Adam's side of the stadium, but still long.

On 2017-07-15 at 11:44 PM, bigwave said:

Nice post-show.

A bit harsh critique of the flash-mob, I think. I was on the floor and could see it fine.

For me, Bono's talking killed momentum on more than one occassion. Some of it was pure gibbberish and had the crowd in practical silence.

Italian crowd is always awesome, though. Grazie, Italia!

Edited by enriquediaz
Spelling error

20 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

it totally depends on how the wifi/mobile connection is... there have been flawless mixlr streams, there have been decent ones and in many times the connection is so bad that there hasn't been any mixlr streams...

people always try to do their best so the community can hear, but sometimes technology doesn't cooperate...

Total hats off to the folk that make it possible ?

Was really surprised I could do it. I've been living in a cave!!!!! Got 2nd on for Rome now waiting for it start with a beer. Nice way to recover from my triathlon!

The flashmob was more than fine, it's been done with a lot of hard work but most of all with the heart to say once again thank you to u2 for giving us a better life 

The video says everything

https://youtu.be/H8FFc2O0s74

4 hours ago, monica martino said:

The flashmob was more than fine, it's been done with a lot of hard work but most of all with the heart to say once again thank you to u2 for giving us a better life 

The video says everything

https://youtu.be/H8FFc2O0s74

Great video! It was a highlight of the show, for sure. One has to think that the band looks back on these things (Milan, Poland) with great affection.

:wub:Battery on my mobile died before the end 

I  promise I will add  a few lines very soon

Hello everyone! :-)
2 weeks ago already... but I am still over the moon! :wub: Rome, great memories :u2-1383:

Edited by seresere