Sign in to follow this  
Max Tsukino

Dublin 22 July #U2TheJoshuaTree2017 Live Thread

Thanks Max for the links and keeping us updated and all periscopes:)

Wish we could have been there but

We saw and heard

happy days

With thanks to a very very very kind stranger on the board I made it to the show with a last minute free ticket!

And it was an amazing show, always great to see them at home. Atmosphere was fantastic. One of the best crowds I've seen at a U2 show, the Beautiful Day, Elevation and Vertigo run had the place go insane.

I was overcome with emotion at the Dublin show. I cried through probably 4-5 songs. There might have been one or two u2 shows as good or better out of the 25 or so shows I have been to in the last 30 years... BUT I do not remember which ones. WOW! Just wow... I feel so fortunate to have been at this one.

Thank you to the fellow fans who came through and reached out to me to help me with the one ticket I needed... All good. Karma is good. :)

Hello, could you tell me if a DVD or a blue-ray is planned for the 30 years of the album "the joshua tree" after the tour?

4 hours ago, Edge59360 said:

Hello, could you tell me if a DVD or a blue-ray is planned for the 30 years of the album "the joshua tree" after the tour?

As of right now, it's unknown if there will be a video release from this tour...

Fourth time I have watched U2 in their homeland and I think this was the best. Noel was a superb warm up for the main act and boy, what a main act.

It seemed the band did not want to leave the stage and the feeling was mutual as I just wanted it to go on forever.

Highlights? There were many, but I think I was close to tears for Sunday Bloody Sunday, Bad, Where The Streets Have No Name, Bullet The Blue Sky, and all of the encore. The staging was fantastic, the set list superb (big up to Ultra Violet (Light My Way) which is a personal fave) and the crowd were fantastic.

U2, we love you.

We were Pitch 2 standing and one lovely Brazilian, Barbara did shed lots of tears - that's the depth of emotion that U2 stir within us! 

only got the chance too log in now, what a show it was last saturday, one of the best ive ever seen

Prob wont play Ireland again til 2019