illumination70

The Mood Thread (Reboot)

Recommended Posts

You can say my current mo how hard it is to actually adopt a child because I now believe it's harder to adopt nowadays.  In conclusion, don't let any knucklehead say crap like "just adopt" because it's not as easy as many people assume.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My mood grieved with normal grief... facing lots...funeral for a friend later this week. Thinking about many who have passed....

:(

Edited by natural11
I GRIEVE WITH HOPE....ETERNAL HOPE!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My mood would be sad knowing how many great singers and legends we are all loosing. Now seeing Michael Hutchence The Last Rock Star brings back so many memories of how great he was. And the brilliant music he had. There are so many legends we all love, Tom Petty and more.

But we will always have there music. Karen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Helbig said:

My mood would be sad knowing how many great singers and legends we are all loosing. Now seeing Michael Hutchence The Last Rock Star brings back so many memories of how great he was. And the brilliant music he had. There are so many legends we all love, Tom Petty and more.

But we will always have there music. Karen.

I totally agree because it's heart-breaking to know we're losing a lot of music legends and good people .

As for my current mood, you can say it's worried as a result of some heavy news going on in my family.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel more understood, known and loved as I just had a good chat with a family member who took time to really listen to and hear my heart. Thank God for my Aunt!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, natural11 said:

In domestic bliss...just baked pumpkin bread. 

That sounds delicious!!  As for my current mood, I feeling tired after a long day at work.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/20/2017 at 8:12 PM, illumination70 said:

That sounds delicious!!  As for my current mood, I feeling tired after a long day at work.

It was...you inspired me to do so as you shared about baking in another post. My mood... I am SATISFIED and PEACEFUL. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/21/2017 at 12:23 AM, bluegrace said:

I'm good, it's the weekend.

Glad you are good, bluegrace!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, natural11 said:

It was...you inspired me to do so as you shared about baking in another post. My mood... I am SATISFIED and PEACEFUL. 

Cool, thank you!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

U2 plays the final show tonight. Our Los Angeles Dodger playing in the World Series again after so many years waiting for the next one. And new album and tour soon and I have the best Mom ever. We were talking about Fats Domino and she was able to see him perform back in the day. Thank God for his music and his contributions.God rest his soul. I always think of Paul McCartney and John Lennon and how they've always mentioned him when it comes to their inspirations. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry to hear Illum, hope everything gets better soon. X

Current mood is creative, playing my guitar a lot and learning new songs, I learned God Bless America, Free Falling, Vertigo.... carving my pumpkins today and getting ready for Halloween and the World Series......Larry's B-day.. so it's Pizza Night!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/31/2017 at 10:43 AM, U2LAWoman said:

Sorry to hear Illum, hope everything gets better soon. X

Current mood is creative, playing my guitar a lot and learning new songs, I learned God Bless America, Free Falling, Vertigo.... carving my pumpkins today and getting ready for Halloween and the World Series......Larry's B-day.. so it's Pizza Night!

 

Thanks U@LAWoman ((HUGS)) because my current mood now is "jaded"  to the point where iI believe in "Murphy's law" over karma anyday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm currently feeling "maternal" which is strange because even though I'm not able to have children, I looked into my kitten's little,green eyes thismorning and said "Mommy loves you".

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Worried/scared because some news on the homefront has "just gotten real" and I

'm wondering if ithis is the universe's way of teaching me to stop believing in miracles, being positive,etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/5/2017 at 7:25 AM, illumination70 said:

I'm currently feeling "maternal" which is strange because even though I'm not able to have children, I looked into my kitten's little,green eyes thismorning and said "Mommy loves you".

I think I say this to my cat at least twice a day since I have no children or spouse at this point in time.  I completely get that! Thanks for the post, illumination70!

My current mood is in love with my  creative process. I am learning how to reframe even my greatest obstacles that often get in the way of my creative processes. 

Edited by natural11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2017 at 5:42 AM, illumination70 said:

Worried/scared because some news on the homefront has "just gotten real" and I

'm wondering if ithis is the universe's way of teaching me to stop believing in miracles, being positive,etc.

Please know I am praying and believing for you, illumination70,  because miracles do happen. It will all work out for you some how. ((Hug))

:Zoo_Angel:

Edited by natural11
Don't give up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, natural11 said:

Please know I am praying and believing for you, illumination70,  because miracles do happen. It will all work out for you some how. ((Hug))

:Zoo_Angel:

Thanks because we are going to need a miracle now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, illumination70 said:

Thanks because we are going to need a miracle now.

You are welcome, illumination70.  Take care.

🛐🕯💓

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2017 at 1:38 PM, natural11 said:

Please know I am praying and believing for you, illumination70,  because miracles do happen. It will all work out for you some how. ((Hug))

:Zoo_Angel:

Some things we must learn to accept with grace, then make the best of it without turning in on yourself. Know that we are here for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm ok. Leaning towards grouchy as it's cold & icy.

On the bright side, it's all good as I don't have to deal with people today.☺

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.