illumination70

The Mood Thread (Reboot)

10 hours ago, doctornickriviera said:

Hmmm slightly miffed Truth be told!

Me too  Every time I use the word trump, auto-correct capitalizes it.  After his rant about Dr. Ford, he should be permanently punished with a stool in the corner without the dignity of a dunce cap. 

I'm also thankful for the hope which always leads me up and out of despair.

I am very happy and excited the Milwaukee Brewers beat the Dodgers earlier this evening.  Dare I say it?   No.  Too superstitious but we won the first game.  :Bananaphisto:

I am extremely nervous yet hopeful that I'm about to sign out, watch the Milwaukee Brewers take the pennant and enter the World Series.

I'm no longer nervous.  I'm resigned to the fact that we will win the World Series next year.

I'm confused why Puerto Rico or Cuba have never been in the World Series.

On 10/15/2018 at 9:37 PM, illumination70 said:

My current mood is happy the Seahawks beat the Raider when they played in London yesterday!!

Seahawks?  Argh.  Packers are still gonna win.   ?           I'm being silly, illumination70.    Admitting that makes me nervously superstitious.

My current mood is "accomplished" as a result of paying of one of my credit cards and binge-watching some Stphen Kings films over the weekend.  The films I viewed included, Fire-starter, Thinner and The Silver Bullet.

Cream Crackered counterbalanced with post gig euphoria with a bittersweet foreboding that U2 will not return to tour for several years.

Rest dem bones Bono.

I'm nervous about the midterm elections.  I'm cautiously optimistic but very nervous.

I'm stressed because I'm suddenly moving on Dec 1.  It was supposed to be November then February and suddenly it's Dec 1 and I just found out today.

I'm thankful for a number of things, including Thanksgiving, because it reminds me to stop and think about my blessings. I'm thankful I'm not homeless.  I'm thankful I've no guns pointed at me or my loved ones. I'm thankful I'm not sleeping on cement, getting dehydrated and going hungry because I want a better life for my children.  I'm thankful I have good friends who want me at their table for dinner.  I'm also thankful I don't buy into the holiday rush.   I'm most thankful for my heart ruling over my head.

• Like 1

I hope it went quickly, illumination70. 

I am feeling anxious about a blizzard which is approaching. I'm glad my dog died when he did. This would be very, very hard on him if he was still alive.  I'm looking forward to bundling up and going for a walk by Lake Michigan during the storm.  It's wonderful to hear nothing but the snow and the lake.  I'm whiny because it's too early but why not enjoy it for what it is?  I was going to fly to Florida yesterday so I could see my family.  I opted for a longer time in February.  I'm a bit regretful about that one so I'm going to brave the elements and experience Lake Michigan's roar. 

Edited by Manohlive

I'm reflective.  Tomorrow is the first Sunday of Advent.

I'm sad because my head hurts more than it ever has hurt.  I could not get to My Godfather's Advent presentation this past Saturday.  I could not get to mass at 11, on Sunday, when he was the celebrant.  I could not even get to mass at seven pm at a church which is a ten minute walk from my apartment.  I was doubting my belief that good always comes from bad.  I feel blessed that I listened to my instincts and watched the film, The Nativity Story, last night.  It's very well done and beautifully filmed. I normally watch it closer to Christmas Eve. It gave me my beginning to Advent this year.  I'm thankful for that but back to sad because my head is still badly pounding.  I'm excited to see The Head and the Heart on Thursday night.  I'm scared I'm not going to be able to get to Chicago for the show, but hopeful I shall.  My mood is on a mega-coaster.  I'm proud that I manage to smile more than despair.  I'm not feeling sorry for myself.  I'm venting so I can let go of all this and dance, which is exactly what I'm now going to do.