natural11

U2 Museum set to be announced for Dublin as a major new tourist attraction

Yes, the dots and the ranking system are fun and a lovely sort of weird.  I have not a clue how they are calculated what these names mean and when and how determinations are made! I am a "free" subscriber and do not have full access to much of what I assume explains them.  It makes it for one mysterious way! I should ask a moderator about them, huh?

Edited by natural11

1 minute ago, natural11 said:

Yes, the dots and the ranking system are fun and a lovely sort of weird.  I have not a clue how they are calculated what these names mean and when and how determinations are made! I am a "free" subscriber and do not have full access to much of what I assume explains them.  It makes it for one mysterious way!

In 2 days I progressed from 1 dot to 3 (from Numb ranking to Babyface to Achtung Baby). It seems to have something to do with the number of posts and comments you make. But I also have a total reputation of 4, which is somehow still neutral (I'd have thought 0 was neutral and that I could be up or down voted)

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, natural11 said:

Yes, the dots and the ranking system are fun and a lovely sort of weird.  I have not a clue how they are calculated what these names mean and when and how determinations are made! I am a "free" subscriber and do not have full access to much of what I assume explains them.  It makes it for one mysterious way! I should ask a moderator about them, huh?

The dots and the ranking is based on the number of posts you make. It’s been a while since I’ve thought about it but they go up at certain post counts. 

Just now, mich40 said:

The dots and the ranking is based on the number of posts you make. It’s been a while since I’ve thought about it but they go up at certain post counts. 

Thanks, mich40.

2 minutes ago, Europa_Thomas said:

In 2 days I progressed from 1 dot to 3 (from Numb ranking to Babyface to Achtung Baby). It seems to have something to do with the number of posts and comments you make. But I also have a total reputation of 4, which is somehow still neutral (I'd have thought 0 was neutral and that I could be up or down voted)

Yes. If I remember correctly, your next rank with be Boy/Girl

Your reputation is based on if someone has reacted to your post. 

1 minute ago, mich40 said:

I do enjoy them, thanks for the explanation, mich40!

Wish we knew how long this is going to take! We are supposed to go to Ireland for our 25th wedding anniversary in 2019, but I'd hold off a year if we could time it for the opening of the museum!

4 hours ago, Tracy M said:

Wish we knew how long this is going to take! We are supposed to go to Ireland for our 25th wedding anniversary in 2019, but I'd hold off a year if we could time it for the opening of the museum!

Good idea for your anniversary trip!  Here is some contact info that may help with your planning.

x.gif+353 1 661 1000
x.gif15 St. Stephen's Green | Dublin 2, Dublin, Ireland
And a link to another article about it in Zootopia.
Edited by natural11
They may be able to give you dates or at least some current information.

3 hours ago, natural11 said:

Good idea for your anniversary trip!  Here is some contact info that may help with your planning.

x.gif+353 1 661 1000
x.gif15 St. Stephen's Green | Dublin 2, Dublin, Ireland
And a link to another article about it in Zootopia.

Thank you so much for this! That is really sweet! My husband is Irish-French and I just love everything Irish (including U2). I have already been collecting info so I will add this to our planning book!

On 11/15/2017 at 6:09 PM, Tracy M said:

Thank you so much for this! That is really sweet! My husband is Irish-French and I just love everything Irish (including U2). I have already been collecting info so I will add this to our planning book!

He sounds like a great hubby! Enjoy!

5 hours ago, 504jumper said:

Okay, this is on my bucket list.

Glad you are adding it to your list, 504jumper!!

:JT_Logo_03:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, natural11 said:

Glad you are adding it to your list, 504jumper!!

:JT_Logo_03:

Yes, I'll be traveling to Europe next year (Paris, London) and am planning to adding the itinerary--as long as I can fit it into my budget (I'm a poor guy). But, it would be awesome to go.

9 hours ago, 504jumper said:

Yes, I'll be traveling to Europe next year (Paris, London) and am planning to adding the itinerary--as long as I can fit it into my budget (I'm a poor guy). But, it would be awesome to go.

It is pricey, but frugality, budgeting and save save save! Travel is one of the greatest gifts we can give ourselves! Ireland awaits you, 504jumper!!

Edited by natural11