Sign in to follow this  
mgraniel

RZ email for Mexico City N1

Any question you might have about the shows I suggest you to get in touch with their customer service  twitter account, used  more than once and always got answer 

If youspeak only English it's not a problem 

@ServicioTM

Edited by monica martino

11 minutes ago, monica martino said:

Any question you might have about the shows I suggest you to get in touch with their customer service  twitter account, used  more than once and always got answer 

If youspeak only English it's not a problem 

@ServicioTM

Thanks.

Ocesa sent an email a few weeks ago explaining that another email would arrive approximately a week before with the instructions for tickets pick up and access. 

Gracias por comprar tu Paquete de "RED ZONE, U2 THE JOSHUA TREE TOUR 2017".

El contenido de su paquete será entregado solo el día del evento directo en el Foro Sol y serán entregados al comprador original (se solicitará identificación oficial vigente y tarjeta bancaria con la que realizo la compra) Por favor esté atento al e-mail con las instrucciones que le llegará aproximadamente una semana antes del concierto al e-mail del comprador.

So far, no email has arrived and I'm just curious (and anxious) if anyone got it yet. 

I can fully understand 

.Never received anything from OCESA but I have regular GA 

.The only mail I got (actually twice) is been from TM saying will call is now  possible also at the venue :/