febottini

Dispatch Update - 2017 Subscriber Gift (Was '2017 Subscription Gift Announced')

Won't be lone until we are being teased with the 2018 subscriber gift whilst we still wait on the arrival of the 2017 gift.Why does it take so long?

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Dispatch of The Joshua Tree Singles Vinyl Collection: 1987 & 2017 will start in December. A shipping confirmation email will be sent to qualifying subscribers as soon as this special gift hits the mail.

But please don’t forget that in order to receive this four-disc vinyl set you must follow these simple steps.

1. Visit the PROFILE page and confirm or update your physical mailing address.
2. Click the REDEEM button, which will open a new tab, showing your order in the Shop.
3. Click PROCESS ORDER… and you’re done. (A confirmation email will follow).*

As part of your 2017 subscription offer, live versions of With or Without You, I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For, Where The Streets Have No Name and In God’s Country - all captured on the current Joshua Tree 2017 Tour, are downloadable here.

TRACK LISTING

1. With Or Without You – Remastered
2. With Or Without You (Live from The Joshua Tree Tour 2017 Recorded at Gillette Stadium, Boston, MA on the 25th June 2017)
3. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - Remastered
4. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (Live from The Joshua Tree Tour 2017 Recorded at FedEx Field, Washington, DC on the 20th June 2017)
5. Where The Streets Have No Name - Remastered
6.Where The Streets Have No Name (Live from The Joshua Tree Tour 2017 Recorded at Papa John's Cardinal Stadium, Louisville, KY on the 16th June 2017)
7. In God's Country - Remastered
8. In God's Country (Live from The Joshua Tree Tour 2017 Recorded at The Hard Rock Stadium, Miami, FL on the 11th June 2017)

(Note. This process only applies if you selected 'The Joshua Tree Singles Vinyl Collection: 1987 & 2017' as your 2017 gift. If you selected 'Another Time, Another Place' or the Serigraph set you are not eligible for 'The Joshua Tree Singles Vinyl Collection’.)

Just downloaded and listened to live versions.... I'm very happy with them. Will be nice to play on vinyl when they arrive in December.

Ridiculous, busiest time of the year 

Wondering what it will happen next 

Edited by monica martino

On ‎21‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 2:32 PM, Frankaz said:

We all await news of the fabled toilet brush.

You'll have to wait until December to receive it. ;)

On 24/10/2017 at 7:27 PM, Malahide said:

You'll have to wait until December to receive it. ;)

But I want it now! I've been waiting for it 8 years already! :P:P

This is a joke! Have the band completely lost touch with the fans? The live tracks were all recorded in the US so why does it take 5 months to produce and mail out the vinyl?

It doesn't.

• Upvote 1

On 10/30/2017 at 7:22 PM, JSL1 said:

This is a joke! Have the band completely lost touch with the fans? The live tracks were all recorded in the US so why does it take 5 months to produce and mail out the vinyl?

It doesn't.

The grooves in the vinyl are being etched by hand.

11 minutes ago, Jo Van de Vreken said:

What the heck?????  When I look at my account, it says I have to redeem the 2017 gift.  I've done this on 4. May????!!!!

What is going on??

image.png.d47cc07ad94a43152d2320b4f18f8f4f.png

If you have already done that, then I would leave it for now, anyone else seeing same (already redeemed, resubbed and seeing this again as an option?)

12 minutes ago, bigwave said:

If you have already done that, then I would leave it for now, anyone else seeing same (already redeemed, resubbed and seeing this again as an option?)

Thanks Bigwave.  I haven't even resubbed, just redeemed the gift months ago.

3 hours ago, bigwave said:

anyone else seeing same (already redeemed, resubbed and seeing this again as an option?)

Yes me. It has flipped back and forth from "Redeemed," to "Redeem," to "Redeemed," more than once. It's presently fine. I did resubscribe early for the presale codes yesterday.

On 02/11/2017 at 4:11 PM, bigwave said:

Any news on the NLOTH toilet brushes? Been waiting 8 years...

4 hours ago, Frankaz said:

Any news on the NLOTH toilet brushes? Been waiting 8 years...

All out of stock. You need to move on to a different gift. 

13 hours ago, mich40 said:

All out of stock. You need to move on to a different gift. 

I'm gonna cry myself to sleep tonight :(:(:(

On 11/2/2017 at 8:36 AM, truenorthstrongnfree said:

The grooves in the vinyl are being etched by hand.

With blunted toothpicks 

• Haha 1

I remember in the past,when re-subbing,there would be a tick box question on the gift,,, marked * gift*.
As a European based  subscriber, can    the  mods  please  confirm if   the  subscribers  2017 vinyls  gift  will be sent out marked  *gift *.

2 hours ago, clapton is god said:

I remember in the past,when re-subbing,there would be a tick box question on the gift,,, marked * gift*.
As a European based  subscriber, can    the  mods  please  confirm if   the  subscribers  2017 vinyls  gift  will be sent out marked  *gift *.

can;t remember if that was an option.. anyone else?