Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

febottini

Dispatch Update - 2017 Subscriber Gift (Was '2017 Subscription Gift Announced')

finally got my singles in california  

now i don’t want to open it because the packaging is amazing !  might re order so i can open and play hahahah  

8 hours ago, Tflyer90 said:

I subscribed in December I redeemed my gift in May...and I have 3 unanswered messages to the U2 shop support about it. Absolute bullshit. Multiple people were told there was no "order" in which they would be sent out. 

I'm sure you have already checked, but does your profile page show this:

image.png

I have a friend who thought she had redeemed hers until the other day and when she went to look, she still had the redeem button. Again, just wanted to double check with you.

17 minutes ago, bclancy said:

Still waiting, still waiting, still waiting yeah.....

u2gift.jpg

Surely you’d be a fossil by the time the gift arrives! 

I'm still waiting for the Standard New Subscription Package 2017 (U2CBSN17) which was an non-designated gift (it was a mystery), as well as the Joshua Tree Singles Vinyl Collection (U2CF2909). So technically I'm waiting not only one year for a gift, but another year for an additional subscription gift making this over 2 years wait. I've made repeated calls and finally I have an investigation in the works. Will see if they respond! I did not renew my subscription and am blown away at the marketing machine that U2 has become while blindly stomping their boots on the foundation of those that have been fans for years.

Just received my Vinyl Singles collection today! My boss laughed as he saw me race across the office to show another U2 Fan Club subscriber (who ordered his after I ordered mine)...

@mich40 thanks for trying to assist but yes I have 100% redeemed my subscriber gift and it shows as such, no doubt about it.

I've just checked my order status and it has been shipped yesterday!! so hopefully I should see it arrive soon.

I'm in the UK

If I placed the order on June 18th of last year (confirmed on my order status at the shop and in my profile), and there has been no shipping update in the meantime, does that mean I shouldn't count on ever seeing these?

Is there anyone else who placed the order so long ago who still doesn't have a shipping date yet? (I fear that there will be people who don't who have been waiting even longer, but I thought I should ask anyway...)

Same here mate, redeemed same date, seen on u2start subscribers who redeemed later have their gift, well 5 more days before another missed deadline 

58 minutes ago, kevin_hogan said:

Still waiting, no shipping info.

Screenshot_20180223-101030-01.jpeg

8 minutes ago, kevincarb said:

Same here mate, redeemed same date, seen on u2start subscribers who redeemed later have their gift, well 5 more days before another missed deadline 

Good lord...I feel sorry I asked now...

That's quite a snafu. :wacko:

1 hour ago, dmway said:

If I placed the order on June 18th of last year (confirmed on my order status at the shop and in my profile), and there has been no shipping update in the meantime, does that mean I shouldn't count on ever seeing these?

Is there anyone else who placed the order so long ago who still doesn't have a shipping date yet? (I fear that there will be people who don't who have been waiting even longer, but I thought I should ask anyway...)

Here, as well. It’s ridiculous, really. 

I redeemed May 6th. I don't understand how people who redeemed later than others received their gifts first. That seems like absolute horse shit. If you are short on the items and you're going to go in any specific order you need to go in order of those who have been waiting the longest...this is so ridiculous 

14 hours ago, Tflyer90 said:

I redeemed May 6th. I don't understand how people who redeemed later than others received their gifts first. That seems like absolute horse shit. If you are short on the items and you're going to go in any specific order you need to go in order of those who have been waiting the longest...this is so ridiculous 

Another one on u2start redeemed June and gets theirs delivered today, Scotland 

We are at the end of February, still nothing. I'm beginning to lose patience...:( 

On 24/2/2018 at 8:33 AM, starshaped said:

Still waiting here in Holland too... 

Italy, the same. Redeemed in May 2017 !

On 24/2/2018 at 6:06 AM, Tflyer90 said:

have you renewed you subscription? I did not. And I hope this isn't the reason why we aren't getting ours...

I renewed on March 1, 2017.  I have not received my JT Vinyl subscription gift yet.  And I have been a subscriber for decades!   Things have gotten progressively worse, every year since LIVE NATION took it over.    I emailed several times, finally received a response in January 4, 2018 saying it would be shipped in January.  I haven't received anything since.  I really don't know where to turn for help.  Are there any lawyers who are members?  U2.com is asking for more money, and I still haven't received the gift from last year for my $40.00.   What to do?

15 hours ago, tvgio.com said:

have you renewed you subscription? I did not. And I hope this isn't the reason why we aren't getting ours...

I renewed my subscription and I wish I hadn't. I WON'T be doing so again. I still haven't received my singles, no update on tracking info/email, and the only response I got to the 3 emails I sent in was a single message stating that they were shipping in "late February" with 3 business days left I can say I highly doubt that will happen with the way this has been going and I'm getting angrier by the day at this situation. They have taken my money and given me nothing in return. Highway robbery

gonna start a separate thread this week for those who have not yet received so we can try to chase up - in meantime,  anyone here get gift but missing / wrong contents this time?

I didn't get a mail but now in "Shipment Information", it shows Feb 23 like ship date :mellow: I don't know what it means, are vinyls on their way? :o

Vinilos.jpg