bigwave

U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

For those who have been able to purchase GAs, is there just one listing for GA in the drop-down box? Or are there multiple GA "combos" to choose from?

1 minute ago, smsully said:

Congrats man! Hoping for the same tomorrow.  Curious, now that we have some info.  How much did the GA's come out to be this tour?  Is whatever link they send necessary, or can I simply just access Ticketmaster from my phone, desktop wherever and key in the code?..  Enjoy the show, I may try and make it across the Sound for that one also!

Oddly the Nassau date was not coming up on the U2 TM shows listing - It might have come up on the venue search - I used the U2.com link which got me there directly - GA was $82 with fees - best deal around if you ask me

Good luck to those still trying to get tickets.

Only as encouragement to show that the process does seem to work at least sometimes, I was able to get my single ticket for two shows without incident.

I hope everyone else gets tickets as soon as possible.

One extra question, I was trying to register for the Verified Fan sale for next Monday as well, but I can't find any way to do it. Since that is the first day of the regular on-sale, is being a Verified Fan all you need to do to qualify? Is there anyone who actually filled out a form on the Ticketmaster site for next Monday's on-sale? I can't find a registration form for that anywhere there on that site...

Thanks in advance. :)

Just now, malaboo said:

For those who have been able to purchase GAs, is there just one listing for GA in the drop-down box? Or are there multiple GA "combos" to choose from?

I think mine had 2 for some reason - Just click GA floor Admission in the price range box

Why aren"t we getting this fixed yet??????  My show is in 27 minutes and haven't heard from any mod. of course I can't get thru on the phone. This is soooo unacceptable

1 minute ago, danknapp said:

Since it is not a ticketmaster venue, I went to axs.com and searched for U2.  The event in Gwinnett popped up and there was actually a "waiting room" you could go into that converted to the sale page promptly at 10.  This is my first experience with AXS for tickets, but far more impressed than I ever have been with Ticketmaster (not that that's saying much).

So, your advice is to pull up the event through AXS, and then it links you to ticketmaster account, or do you need to register anything at AXS?

Out of curiosity, did you go through mobile app or on desktop/laptop?

Thanks for the info!

To RVH95, I used all 4 of my tickets for the JT tour.  I renewed my U2.com membership a couple of weeks ago and did all of the necessary info (phone number, linked TM account etc.) on my account.  It showed up as verified and experience group.

Got ONE email last night and two text messages this moring, link and code.

The only hickup was that the link took you to TM, I wanted Montreal which is through EVENKO.  I used the link on the U2.com site to get to EVENKO.  Sat i the "waiting room" until 10:00 A.M..  Had RZ's for Montreal by 10:02.

2 minutes ago, Alone said:

None.

No, nothing has changed and my guess is that it isn't going to . . . . it's 20 mins. until the show I wanted goes on sale :(:(:( 

Edited by Janette B

So am I getting this right people who have access to the first day sale ,some people haven't been chosen for the presale. If true I think it is fucking disgraceful. 

1 minute ago, malaboo said:

It said floor seating and then I unselected the Red Zone.  Was able to buy 2 GA singles about 10 and 12 minutes into the sale (nothing at first).  I really feel for everyone who did not get a code, as I got shut out of the Springsteen Broadway Verified fan sale and have been a big fan forever, and bought more tickets than I can count.  I hate TM, and wish this sale had worked the old way where all fan club members got a shot.  I hope everyone is able to get in during the public onsale.

ok I got my tickets. I went to the U2.com tour page and clicked tickets for the Montreal show there. It brought me to evenko website and I could buy the tickets. The site was in french and I couldn't change it over to english but my grade 9 french and google translate helped me. Really expensive tickets but I'm really close to where I was for Imagine Dragons and those seats were awesome (Section 112).

Of all the people I chat with and know on Facebook, I seem to be the ONLY one left out of the sales!! They all went to JT too, so it isn't that.

1 minute ago, peterdiaz said:

For those who have bought GA - is it CC entry or paper tickets?

Paper for Nassau Coliseum (which is a good thing, since I think my husband and I will be arriving separately).

5 minutes ago, dmway said:

Only as encouragement to show that the process does seem to work at least sometimes, I was able to get my single ticket for two shows without incident.

I hope everyone else gets tickets as soon as possible.

One extra question, I was trying to register for the Verified Fan sale for next Monday as well, but I can't find any way to do it. Since that is the first day of the regular on-sale, is being a Verified Fan all you need to do to qualify? Is there anyone who actually filled out a form on the Ticketmaster site for next Monday's on-sale? I can't find a registration form for that anywhere there on that site...

Thanks in advance. :)

Nevermind...I just did it successfully.

Just now, Janette B said:

Of all the people I chat with and know on Facebook, I seem to be the ONLY one left out of the sales!! They all went to JT too, so it isn't that.

Me too...

4 minutes ago, nitz1 said:

No substitute for GA, especially now back in venues...One more for ya, and I'm afraid I know the answer already.  Still no hard tickets for GA's correct?...still doing the CC verification like 2 yrs ago...no way of trading/swapping tix etc?......Thanks man.