bigwave

U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

On 02/11/2017 at 6:45 AM, Max Tsukino said:

for the moment leave it as is... once there is an announcement for any European dates it will be checked for if there's a need to disconnect it or not...

@Max Tsukino

Is this advice still the same please?

I am in the UK and verified my account with my US Tickemaster account (I have both USA and UK accounts) but only want UK dates.  I received a code for the US dates but have ignored that.  Should I remove my USA account and verify withe my UK one please

Thank you so much, I appreciate your help when you have so many with questions 

50 minutes ago, lorri_ said:

@Max Tsukino

Is this advice still the same please?

I am in the UK and verified my account with my US Tickemaster account (I have both USA and UK accounts) but only want UK dates.  I received a code for the US dates but have ignored that.  Should I remove my USA account and verify withe my UK one please

Thank you so much, I appreciate your help when you have so many with questions 

Right now there is no information about how the EU presale process will work, or when it will start... for the moment it's not known if part of the process for the EU presale will be to connect your UK account...

Maybe you can leave it as is for the duration of the US/CA presale period, and once it ends disconnect it...

3 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

Right now there is no information about how the EU presale process will work, or when it will start... for the moment it's not known if part of the process for the EU presale will be to connect your UK account...

Maybe you can leave it as is for the duration of the US/CA presale period, and once it ends disconnect it...

Thanks Max, I appreciate it.  I guess I am just worrying that I won't get a UK code as a US one has already been issued

1 hour ago, lorri_ said:

Thanks Max, I appreciate it.  I guess I am just worrying that I won't get a UK code as a US one has already been issued

I have the same worries, I'm in Germany. The u2-support team told me that it's no problem to be verified for North America shows and want Europe tickets only, I simply shall not use the code (for North America) to be fine for Europe (don't know if it's then a new code or the one we already have). Fingers crossed.

Max if you have any official Info, it would be great (but I guess for Europe it's still waiting time).

You're doing a great job Max! Thank you for all your help!

Edited by soey

5 hours ago, soey said:

I have the same worries, I'm in Germany. The u2-support team told me that it's no problem to be verified for North America shows and want Europe tickets only, I simply shall not use the code (for North America) to be fine for Europe (don't know if it's then a new code or the one we already have). Fingers crossed.

Max if you have any official Info, it would be great (but I guess for Europe it's still waiting time).

You're doing a great job Max! Thank you for all your help!

Exactly the same situation here (Germany too) let’s keep fingers crossed and hope we can join European presales though we already completed our setup 🤞

also my appreciation for Max & Co. <3 your patience is amazing! 

Sorry if this has been asked already. I have gone to renew my membership but it is not showing a discount for already being a member. Have U2.com stopped giving a discount for renewing your membership?

I'm based in the UK but renewed anyway and set things up as per instructions. I then received a code for the US shows but in the Innocence sales group - I should be Experience. I've used the link to report it but have heard nothing back - is there any way to find out what's going on as hopefully if there's European shows I'd like to be in the right group.

Hi, I've just subscribed to U2.com. However, it is still telling me to upgrade and that my ticket process is incomplete. Just hoping some advice on what to do... thanks

7 minutes ago, jackedwards said:

Hi, I've just subscribed to U2.com. However, it is still telling me to upgrade and that my ticket process is incomplete. Just hoping some advice on what to do... thanks

If you just subscribed, it can take a bit for it switch to paid. 

Right, I can access videos and of course the forums.. so that means it has worked right??.. how long would you say it takes to switch. Also when should I receive my 25% off discount. Thanks again

1 hour ago, jackedwards said:

Right, I can access videos and of course the forums.. so that means it has worked right??.. how long would you say it takes to switch. Also when should I receive my 25% off discount. Thanks again

Have you gotten any sort of confirmation email yet? If you don’t see one in the next day or two, you may need to contact customer service. 

On 01/11/2017 at 6:17 PM, bigwave said:

would recommend everyone did verified fan via TM USA, belt & braces... all that

I’ll hold you to this Bigwave when we lose out on UK/Europe presale ;)

On 30/11/2017 at 10:12 PM, sherringham2001 said:

Sorry if this has been asked already. I have gone to renew my membership but it is not showing a discount for already being a member. Have U2.com stopped giving a discount for renewing your membership?

Did they ever give a discount on membership?! I thought T&Cs said not, nor on music products....I’ve been missing a trick if they do 

11 hours ago, mich40 said:

Have you gotten any sort of confirmation email yet? If you don’t see one in the next day or two, you may need to contact customer service. 

I have not got a confirmation email as of now

I purchased the gift code (thought i had to do that XD) and then just entered it in.. :/ what am i doing wrong

I suppose this is a dumb question and I haven't looked hard enough for the answers maybe...but this is all confusing. I got verified and a code and two tix to Chicago l. Yay! Now if I wanted to buy tix to Chi ll on my own do I have to do something with Citi? I tried going in now and it asks for a code. Or is it that those with codes still can purchase till noon and then it is the general public onsale ? It says GenerAL Public sale stat dec 4 at noon - will I need a code then from somewhere since I used mine already from U2? 

So can people without codes and without verification buy tix at noon today? 

IMG_6222.PNG

On 12/2/2017 at 5:01 AM, jackedwards said:

I have not got a confirmation email as of now

I purchased the gift code (thought i had to do that XD) and then just entered it in.. :/ what am i doing wrong

Where did you purchased the code?

10 minutes ago, badsilver said:

I suppose this is a dumb question and I haven't looked hard enough for the answers maybe...but this is all confusing. I got verified and a code and two tix to Chicago l. Yay! Now if I wanted to buy tix to Chi ll on my own do I have to do something with Citi? I tried going in now and it asks for a code. Or is it that those with codes still can purchase till noon and then it is the general public onsale ? It says GenerAL Public sale stat dec 4 at noon - will I need a code then from somewhere since I used mine already from U2? 

So can people without codes and without verification buy tix at noon today? 

IMG_6222.PNG

To enter the verified sale you needed to be registered here: https://u2.tmverifiedfan.com/

unfortunately, the window to be verified has ended...

2 minutes ago, jackedwards said:

I purchased the code o  the gift section of U2.com

could you please send me a PM with the link? I need to verify it but for what you describe that code is not for these presales, but the European presale - which will start at a future date...

The European presales look like they will be great success. The U2 store is still telling Uk and Ireland customers to preorder the album before 30/11, and it's now 4/12.

Maybe someone should tell the not so Live Nation that the album is out. 

This whole presale cock up has really soured the album release for me.

Hi

sorry, I’m sure this has been asked.  I’m looking to buy tix fro LA2 on the general on sale Monday.  Where will I get my verified fan password?

i have used my experience pw already for another show and my citi pw that I got for Vegas doesn’t seem to work.  Truth is I’m not sure I properly regestered for LA2. 

Frustrated and confused