Sign in to follow this  
waves_of_joy

Montreal

Went back just to see what's left

GA still available

RZ still available , if you get one and don't like your section click on the other section on the map and , if available , you'll be able to change sections

Luc

4 minutes ago, LdeC said:

Went back just to see what's left

GA still available

RZ still available , if you get one and don't like your section click on the other section on the map and , if available , you'll be able to change sections

Luc

I thought I'd tried that but couldn't get back in without a password and the password I was sent didn't work any more (given I used it to buy my first tickets).  Maybe you got back in because you only bought one and therefore had one to go?

Got GA around 10:30 after struggling with the TM link. Merci. Got also tickets for Boston but I wanted NY (No GA for NY at 10:03). 

No confirmation email yet. I got my tickets 20 minutes ago. At least my account on Evenko says I have tickets, I can't see the tickets, but it says I have them.

1 minute ago, n75nva said:

No confirmation email yet. I got my tickets 20 minutes ago. At least my account on Evenko says I have tickets, I can't see the tickets, but it says I have them.

Me too. No confirmation yet from Evenko after 30 minutes. I got my confirmation from TM after 2 minutes. I don't think this is an issue. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, n75nva said:

I wouldn't worry yet n75nva.  It took about 20 minutes for my email to come through.  Maybe because I was new to evenko.  I got an email asking me to confirm my membership and also an email with confirmation of the tickets.  But it did take a while.  To check I went and tried my presale code again.  The fact it didn't work, and the fact the site said I had tickets, was confirmation it was a timing thing.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BillHenderson said:

I wouldn't worry yet n75nva.  It took about 20 minutes for my email to come through.  Maybe because I was new to evenko.  I got an email asking me to confirm my membership and also an email with confirmation of the tickets.  But it did take a while.  To check I went and tried my presale code again.  The fact it didn't work, and the fact the site said I had tickets, was confirmation it was a timing thing.

It just came in *whew*

6 minutes ago, n75nva said:

I just got the email from Evenko. I asked Standard mail delivery. I'm surprised. Does it mean I will have a  paper ticket? No Credit card entry?

5 minutes ago, Laurent Roy said:

I just got the email from Evenko. I asked Standard mail delivery. I'm surprised. Does it mean I will have a  paper ticket? No Credit card entry?

I have no idea. I chose electronic ticket but I can't actually view a ticket on the email or on my account. It doesn't say anything in the email about credit card entry.

Maybe they will have a communication about it. I have to say, I have never had a smooth transaction trying to get U2 tickets, and this time was no different.

I wasted 15 minutes trying to use the official  ticketmaster link :-( Thank goodness I jumped on twitter and saw that I should go through U2.com - happy that I got two GAs :-)

Easily got 2 Red Zone for Adam's side in Montreal.  Spent about 2 mins in virtual waiting room.  I used my desktop as Evenko doesn't have an app, and I was leery about being redirected from TM to Evenko.

Edited by zooropamofo

GA's still available @ 11:45 am, just got them after CC acceptance problem by Evenko, even though my CC has been used many times/many years w Evenko, glitch in the system re. Ticketmaster/Evenko compatibility i think cause of this Verified system thru Ticketmaster....

Looks like Evenko is keeping track of our purchases : I purchased 1 ticket and just tried again to see what's still available and I can only search for 1 ticket , can't even increase the number to test availability 

So ticket limits strictly enforced .

54 minutes ago, waves_of_joy said:

I got the confirmation email almost immediately, but I didn't receive my electronic tickets yet... I don't think it's an issue either!

Just received my e-ticket now...

Stupid question but I bought one ticket for the show, and have the availability to buy 3 more tickets. I want to make sure to go to all shows in Montréal. They will probably add one, 2 or even 3 more shows. Should I buy some now that I have the codes and it's working and trade if they add more shows, or just wait and see if they add more shows and use my code to buy one ticket at a time, as the shows are added... it just feels weird to get to the end, have no more shows, and still have access code that I could have used to buy tickets for friend or family?

26 minutes ago, JobinJo said:

Stupid question but I bought one ticket for the show, and have the availability to buy 3 more tickets. I want to make sure to go to all shows in Montréal. They will probably add one, 2 or even 3 more shows. Should I buy some now that I have the codes and it's working and trade if they add more shows, or just wait and see if they add more shows and use my code to buy one ticket at a time, as the shows are added... it just feels weird to get to the end, have no more shows, and still have access code that I could have used to buy tickets for friend or family?

You may only have one more ticket.  The limit on arena shows is 2, not the 4 they set for stadium shows.  If you have 3 to go, you must have two different presale codes. 

1 hour ago, JobinJo said:

If more shows are added in Montréal, we will only know at the time of the onsale next Monday. Presale codes are not valid for the onsale. Fan club presale tickets are always and only for the first date announced.

Hi, I bought only one ticket for show 1 and want to buy another ticket for show 2 for my birthday, yé! Is the code I got for show 1 still good for show 2?

Thank you!