Sign in to follow this  
17iloveu2

Got code for today

Yes, it should show Innocence group in the list in the blue box. It won't show it now because it's not time.  Glad you got your code!!

You're welcome! I saw your tweet I think about it being denied and I'm not on twitter and I was like no it's not time... ;)

Well....I never received any email yesterday confirming or declining my pre-sale, so had kind of lost hope, but then about 15m ago received a text with code.....so once again hopeful.

I know it's nuts!  You must have been freaking out!  So glad you got your code. I was literally dancing last night when I got me email and then when my code came through I started yelling I got my code!! LOL

Got a code as well will they restock the tickets? It shows no GA’s for MSG but yes for The Coliseum?  Also is it easier to use the mobile app or desktop site?

2 minutes ago, ckatz said:

Got a code as well will they restock the tickets? It shows no GA’s for MSG but yes for The Coliseum?  Also is it easier to use the mobile app or desktop site?

Yesterday I got my tix via the mobile app and it took all of about 5 minutes.   I also had the desktop open but the site kept freezing on me on the desktop; then realized I should have gone in via Chrome.   So - go with the mobile but if you need to use desktop, remember to use the Chrome browser.   Good luck!

Do they even know what the hell they're doing? I was supposed to get a code this morning at 5AM and I still haven't gotten it.  Oh and the sale starts in 15 minutes.  Pricks.