snorkel

Holy crap... No GA?

20 minutes ago, TheLoungeFLy said:

The page reloaded 2 minutes after 10 AM for the Experience pre-sale and all GAs were gone.  It's official:  U2 Start has declared this the worst presale since the Vertigo Tour in 2005

Do you have a link?

well it looks like some citi cardholders were able to score 4 GAs at some venues according to posts on another forum. 

21 hours ago, lukylsp said:

I got GA for St Louis and am heading there from the tour opener in Tulsa (husband got GA to that show yesterday during experience pre sale)

That said, I didn't get GA for the show happening 15min away from my house (Los Angeles) so I went St Louis instead. I'm going to try for LA tomorrow during Citi and the public on sale after that if it doesn't work out. Arg.

Don't forget, in the past there have almost always been GA ticket drops the day before and day of shows as a last minute resort if you don't want to go StubHub

That's funny- I also am near LA and couldn't get LA, San Jose or Las Vegas, but I did get GA in St Louis. Go figure!! Like you, I am going to try the public sale for the Ca venues.

On 11/15/2017 at 2:13 PM, afg said:

Currently Stubhub is showing 99 GAs available for the NY show at MSG.  Glad to see tickets are getting into the hands of the fans :angry:

Now there are 130 GA tickets available.  The cheapest is $329 all the way up to $2500.  Thank you Ticketmaster Verified Fan.

Edited by afg

I got 2 GA for LA 2 hours after going on sale. That was with constant refreshing. Tickets are being released in batches and GA will still pop up - you’ve got to just be constantly checking.