Sign in to follow this  
DeirdreBell

Today's codes are now good for ANY available shows / cities

I just got an email saying that my code from today is now good for any shows where seats are still available.  The list is attached.  You're not tied to the city you registered for anymore.  If that helps anyone!  There were a lot of inexpensive seats still available for Newark last time I checked. 

Screen Shot 2017-11-20 at 3.58.34 PM.png

I wish they would let some of us off the waitlist so we could at least see what we could get. Nope, they won't do that. 

Shocked DC, Philly, Newark, and Long Island haven't sold out - especially DC and Philly! Probably between so many people being denied codes and the crazy amount of seats set at the highest price, they've finally figured out how to reduce demand ?

Yeah - I was surprised about the LI show not selling out. It's close to NYC and a smaller venue. Then I saw that row 12 of the upper level is $330, and the first row of the same section was $650 as part of a "VIP Package". The cheap seats have sold, though. 

??????????

so the code I was given by phone that worked fine yesterday was emailed in the same type of email you guys got and guess what??? IT DOESN’T WORK! Not even for the original show linked to it, not even copied and pasted....what a complete disaster. Unreal. 

What a disaster. I was banking on add-on shows, but now wondering if that will even happen and if those sales will be any better.

15 minutes ago, skeegan68 said:

??????????

so the code I was given by phone that worked fine yesterday was emailed in the same type of email you guys got and guess what??? IT DOESN’T WORK! Not even for the original show linked to it, not even copied and pasted....what a complete disaster. Unreal. 

The code that you got yesterday was for yesterday. It's a free for all now. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lowlight10 said:

What a disaster. I was banking on add-on shows, but now wondering if that will even happen and if those sales will be any better.

I think at this point it’s a toss up. 

Now that we're past the presales in every market except Boston and NYC, would someone mind sharing an unused code with me so I can try to get tickets in Boston?  Would probably be best to message me, not reply.  TY.

7 hours ago, rvh95 said:

Now that we're past the presales in every market except Boston and NYC, would someone mind sharing an unused code with me so I can try to get tickets in Boston?  Would probably be best to message me, not reply.  TY.

Codes are nontransferable.