Hey guys,

I pre-ordered SOE deluxe edition when it was first released and was hoping it would arrive today in the UK in time for the official release. Does anyone know if it will arrive today or has anyone not received theirs yet? I really hope so because I'm saving listening to it until I can sit back and relax with the whole package to enjoy it! 

Postman has just been and he didn't have it with him :(. I might be the only person on here to not have listened to it yet!

Let me know guys,

Mike

Edited by mcmastermike77

The title pretty much sums it up. Can those of us who pre-ordered be offered a digital download code of the album in advance if we have to wait for shipping? I think these should have been shipped ahead of time to ensure most of us would get them on the release date. Isn't that reasonable?

Capture.PNG

For me, it doesn't look like it for pre-order or ticket freebies. Could be another week! I'm ticked. 

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Edited by Nickford0074

Even the physical copy of the albums that comes with the tickets will be about another week! I think U2 needs to address this issue. Fans should not be having to wait. 

Capture2.PNG

My thoughts exactly. I'm a little disappointed that this wasn't made apparent up front too. If I'd known, I wouldn't have pre-ordered. I would have just gone to the record store. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, trlentz said:

My thoughts exactly. I'm a little disappointed that this wasn't made apparent up front too. If I'd known, I wouldn't have pre-ordered. I would have just gone to the record store. 

Exactly!

Sadly no New CD album and T shirt delivered today on the launch date and having spent extra money for delivery through U2 shop.

Very disappointing experience 

additionally I did also have an issue on all the pre launch tracks

sent the u2 shop an email and 72 hour reply to my complaint .....

any chance U2 can organize access to downloads for fans who bought directly from U2.com 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Nickford0074 said:

For me, it doesn't look like it for pre-order or ticket freebies. Could be another week! I'm ticked. 

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Mine hasn't arrived yet. Apparently there is a back log with Royal Mail which could see it not arrive for a further 4 days. I've still NOT listened to it yet because I want the full EXPERIENCE. This is the first time since 1991 that I 've not heard a U2 release on the day it was released and I keep hearing how good it is! hahaha Patience is a virtue :) 

Edited by mcmastermike77
typo

You may end up surprised... Mine was scheduled for 12/5 delivery and it actually delivered yesterday, on Sunday. I was so excited (still not as good as having on street date, but...) then I opened it and the corner was bent and there was a split on the spine. I'm hoping they'll replace it for me, but i doubt I'll ever order direct from U2.com again...  I can live with the bent/creased corner, but a spine split on a brand new, sealed record is unexcusable...

Edited by gpmalecki

Still waiting on my record.

Rang the customer service help line, very polite lady on line, however didn't have a clue about my order.

Told me it was dispatched early Nov!!

Unbelievable in this day in age they don't know where order is..

A complete joke it didn't arrive on release day..

Never again using U2.com for music.

11 minutes ago, bigwave said:

Has the presales worn you down Bigwave? It seems you are lost for words or is the song Invisible going through you mind.

5 minutes ago, lostsoul said:

Has the presales worn you down Bigwave? It seems you are lost for words or is the song Invisible going through you mind.

merging.. bumping.. humming 'Get out of your own way'. a little housekeeping to tidy tup the place after hectic few weeks here..

Still no delivery for me. As of today it looks like my pre-order was in Chicago, and I live in CA. I don't think it will be here on the 8th, a week after release, as predicted by FedEx. I'm hopeful still. Unfortunately the excitement is wearing off for me. I was really pumped to get this album and listen on release day. Now it's just been a disappointing chore of checking shipping status multiple times a day to see if anything changes. I have yet to hear from anyone in the U2 camp chiming in on this problem. I guess to them it isn't. Plenty of people on here and calling support lines just keep asking questions and complaining but no one is getting anywhere as far as I know. If my vinyl deluxe box set comes damaged or the download code doesn't work as many have complained, I think I might just punch a hole in a wall or something (just kidding). I will be livid though.  

Capture.PNG

Horrible...still no updated on the whereabouts. no one really has an answer for me, I reached out to u2.com they cant really do much, DHL tracking shows it was tendered to USPS, but USPS tracking hasn't been updated in a week. I'll never preorder a U2 album again from this site.... 

Funny, my pre-order deluxe box set has made it across the U.S., and actually past right through my town on its way to another FedEx station. Apparently although it's only 45 minutes from me now, after 13 days of travel and about 2300 miles, it will still take another 3 days to get to me. It's only about 38 miles from me now! Just food for thought. I finally did receive the copies from ticketmaster though, so I'm listening to the album and trying get into it. So far the early released tracks are the best to me. I'm not quite feeling the rest yet. 

On 12/1/2017 at 11:00 PM, mcmastermike77 said:

Hey guys,

I pre-ordered SOE deluxe edition when it was first released and was hoping it would arrive today in the UK in time for the official release. Does anyone know if it will arrive today or has anyone not received theirs yet? I really hope so because I'm saving listening to it until I can sit back and relax with the whole package to enjoy it! 

Postman has just been and he didn't have it with him :(. I might be the only person on here to not have listened to it yet!

Let me know guys,

Mike

On 12/1/2017 at 11:00 PM, mcmastermike77 said:

Hey guys,

Let me know guys,

Mike

Here is the reply after 5 days of hounding them

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Live Nation Merchandise.

Our records indicate that your order shipped on 11/29/2017 via International Standard. Regardless of delivery location and due to some border restrictions, International Standard delivery can sometimes take up to 24 business days. Unfortunately, tracking is not available with International Standard.

International Standard packages are delivered to your local mail carrier who then delivers to the address provided with your order. If you do not receive your order by the 24th business day, please check with your local post office as they may be holding your order.

Please reply with your correct shipping address if your order is not delivered on or before the 24th business day.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Dominic
Live Nation Merchandise Customer Service
http://www.store.livenation.com/
Toll Free (US): 877-598-6501
International: 001-434-205-7049

My advise would be to buy from record stores from now on as they are saying international shipping can take 24 business days which equates to 32 days when you throw in weekends. Amazon US can deliver to Australia in 4 days yet live nation want 32 days . A bloody joke. Very disappointing , i wont be shopping at the U2 store again , merch bar or Amazon from now on for me as they are reliable and get the goods delivered that you pay for.

My pre-ordered vinyl was shipped two weeks ago and I'm still waiting for it. I've even checked with the post office because sometimes they "forget" to leave notice but there's nothing there.

The funny thing is I purchased the vinyl in a bundle with a T-shirt, which was shipped separately on 5 December and arrived on 11 December. So obviously even International Standard delivery can travel fast. I just wonder why Live Nation doesn't ship via Registered Mail with a tracking number - the shipping costs are on the customer anyway and I wouldn't mind paying more just for peace of mind.

I've contacted Live Nation Customer Service but I doubt I'll receive a different reply than the one above.

Edited by dulique
  • Like 1