gman70

Where are my SoE Pre=Orders?

So, i pre ordered both the Vinyl AND Deluxe CD versions of the new album. The money was taken from my account when i placed the order (i dont believe that should have been done till the items had shipped) and now, here we are, as predicted, the day of the release, and no album to listen to. Others allegedly have the albums (some yesterday)...so why havent i? Any idea of who i would contact to cancel the order?

Yep - my vinyl super-duper extra special edition set won't be here until Monday :/.  Thanks LiveNation.  Cracking operation you have there.

The kicker is that it shipped two days ago from a town TWO HOURS from me in my own state. 

Edited by stealthboy

2 minutes ago, stealthboy said:

Yep - my vinyl super-duper extra special edition set won't be here until Monday :/.  Thanks LiveNation.  Cracking operation you have there.

The kicker is that it shipped two days ago from a town TWO HOURS from me in my own state. 

That is crazy. I knew it would be well beyond the realms of possibility, for the albums to arrive on time, considering who was running the show. Ah well....tis a waiting game now i guess.

I don't have mine either. It was shipped yesterday by royal mail parcel service so it probably needs kicking around a few warehouses before it gets to me.

.I can't even find tracking information.

17 hours ago, stealthboy said:

I can't find any tracking information at all -- how/where did you find it?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, gman70 said:

So, i pre ordered both the Vinyl AND Deluxe CD versions of the new album. The money was taken from my account when i placed the order (i dont believe that should have been done till the items had shipped) and now, here we are, as predicted, the day of the release, and no album to listen to. Others allegedly have the albums (some yesterday)...so why havent i? Any idea of who i would contact to cancel the order?

I have had the same issue on my deluxe cd and T-shirt order, ordered 3 nov hugely disappointed 

if tracks can be released ahead of the to preorders why can the album not be delivered on time, it’s  poor form for loyal u2 supporters 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sped said:

.I can't even find tracking information.

I can't find any tracking information at all -- how/where did you find it?

Agree totally I have had the same issue on my deluxe cd and T-shirt order, ordered 3 nov hugely disappointed 

if tracks can be released ahead of the  preorders why can the album not be delivered on time, it’s  poor form for loyal u2 supporters 

not even a download link as back up solution

Cant even see when it will deliver. All it says Royal Mail which is no good when you live in Ireland and Royal Mail is in UK..,,,,

8 minutes ago, Joopa said:

Tracking comments can be found by going to u2 shop and scroll to bottom of page and click on your orders

sent them an email and got a 72 hour business day  reply so will probably get a reply Thursday 

bring back the Propoganda live nation are doing fans a disservice 

• Like 1

Mine still hasn’t arrived either. Not listened to the album yet as wanted to celebrate with the whole experience. I think it was dispatching 30th November but no tracking number. I’m not sure if it’s Royal Mail that are just too overwhelmed at the moment or what... hope everyone enjoyed the realease date yesterday! Some of us are clearly still waiting...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MikeTighe said:

Mine hasn't arrived and a customer service agent said I'd get it on the 20th December 

Not great...

You’re kidding?? Where are you from... Antarctica??

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MikeTighe said:

I live in Newbury near Oxford 

Not quite then. Which company did you speak to? I’m going to resign to the fact that it’s not going to arrive now until next week at best so have a listen tonight. Not really the ‘experience’ I was hoping for, but never mind.

5 hours ago, Joopa said:

Tracking comments can be found by going to u2 shop and scroll to bottom of page and click on your orders

sent them an email and got a 72 hour business day  reply so will probably get a reply Thursday 

bring back the Propoganda live nation are doing fans a disservice 

Thank you.!  

Welp, even though I pre-ordered a while back, it was not shipped from NC until December 1, the actual release date. .WTH?!

. It is scheduled to arrive Dec 6.

.I ordered something from the shop on November 2 - one month ago - it has no tracking number available but says it was shipped on 11/16. This one, I might just cancel with my credit card. because I don;t think I'll ever get a suitable explanation from the shop.

If like me you are phoning outside the US trying to ask for a download copy while your Album has not arrived don't bother +1-434-205-7049. does not connect from Ireland, 72 hour reply on emails and no delivery date showing for my order........

32 minutes ago, mcmastermike77 said:

Has anyone in the UK received their order at all, just out of interest? 

Mike

Ive received HALF of my order. Deluxe CD arrived this morning

1 hour ago, sped said:

Thank you.!  

Welp, even though I pre-ordered a while back, it was not shipped from NC until December 1, the actual release date. .WTH?!

. It is scheduled to arrive Dec 6.

.I ordered something from the shop on November 2 - one month ago - it has no tracking number available but says it was shipped on 11/16. This one, I might just cancel with my credit card. because I don;t think I'll ever get a suitable explanation from the shop.

I had a similar issue some time ago anyway tune into Larry Gogan on 2FM from 4 PM GMT on RTE over web he will be going a special on the Album 10 mins away, think I'll get my cassette player out of the attic and relive my childhood by recording it :)

Shame on me for believing U2.com would be better at getting me my CD.  Why can't U2.com operate like Amazon??? Get a download of the album (no matter which format you buy) when the album is released so that you can enjoy it while you wait for the physical copy to arrive. I mean we pay enough don't we?  Definitely more than Amazon or a store is charging for the album.  And of course forget the coupon use they won't let us use that for music which I find annoying!!  I bought the deluxe version of SOE off of the website thinking I actually might get good results, but waiting longer, and paying more seems to be the only perks I've gotten so far. This will be the last time I buy music from the band directly. Unless they can improve upon their sub par business model. Ticket issues with the band is one thing, but LN should be able to get me the music faster.  It's getting harder and harder to be a U2 fan when it should be easier and easier. Very frustrated right now, but I am condemned to wait just like you. IF we are lucky we might have the music in our hands before @U2 does their podcast on this album, IF not hopefully by Christmas. UGH! Next time Amazon here I come!!

• Like 1

Yep. Another frustrated fan here. I pre-ordered as soon as the option became available via U2.com (to also get ticket presale code). Album has now been available for 2 full days here in UK - my pre-ordered album hasn't arrived, and no email to let me know when to expect it. And tomorrow is a Sunday so won't be delivered tomorrow. Which means IF it comes on Monday that'll be 4 days from release, for my pre-order :-(

• Like 1