Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gman70

Where are my SoE Pre=Orders?

So it turns out my CD was lost in transit. Called the store and they will be sending a new one. Hopefully i get it soon! 

12th December and still no sign of my vinyl pre-ordered on Nov 1st.  According to Live Nation it's my fault for not ordering express shipping!

Two weeks after album release and no sign of order (extra deluxe)  

Really poor to have to wait 2 weeks after release to get album. 

I’d expect it to pre-ship so that fans - and I’d expect only fans would get Songs of Experience Extra Deluxe Boxset  - can get it on release day or at least next business day.  

I’ve had to buy it on CD in interim (as would any fan). 

This is unacceptably poor service.

On 11/12/2017 at 1:20 PM, aidanbuckley said:

Still no sign of my vinyl,lucky I picked up deluxe CD locally.

Received my vinyl yesterday,very bad service.

And so the wait for the refund continues :)

In the meantime, I heard rumour that the 2017 subscriber gifts have started shipping.

still waiting after two weeks. i'm nervous about listening to the album, i usually am with any new u2 material and have deliberately avoided streaming it or listening to it anywhere else until i get my boxset so things are getting tense:rolleyes:

No refund yet, but got the phone bill through and the calls to the International helpline to try and sort it cost me just under £25!

I’m still waiting for the the deluxe vinyl edition too, does anyone have the number to ring, I can’t find it on their website or emails anywhere. This is dreadful for fans preordering. Very disappointed.

I used this one from the UK - 1-800-615-1324

The email form on the U2.com shop Contact Us page works ok too, I've been getting replies within 24-48 hours.

S.O.E arrived today 21 days after dispatch . All is required now is the 2017 subscribers gift which given the uselessness of U2.coms delivery service will probably arrive in 2019

Day 21, still no sign of my box set. Email just sent to customer service, all my other online orders from the UK are arriving bang on time before Christmas so I don't believe it's the seasonal strain on the post system. Next time the local record store is getting the money, would have cost me less to buy it there anyway so there's a lesson learned.

I know of someone, via another u2 fan site, that still hasnt received his album. u2.com are aware of this and agreed to refund him his money, within 5 working days. Needless to say, he has not seen the refund yet. Im starting to wonder, if it is a bunch of Chimpanzees who are running the show on behalf of u2?? They seem to make a pigs ear of EVERYTHING they do