Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LeslieC

When will the Experience CD arrive ?

I ordered the hard copy of the CD with my ticket purchase.  Anyone know when they will arrive?

I got an email from Ticketmaster last night with FedEx tracking info saying my copies will arrive on Monday.  They are coming from Virginia.  So my guess is if you live closer to a TM distribution point you may get them today or tomorrow.

I got an e-mail saying that my copies have been dispatched. When I checked the FedEx tracking it tells me that they will arrive on Tuesday.

I finally received my tracking info on Saturday (12/2) and it states the package will not arrive until 12/9.  And it is shipped from Crozet, VA as well.

I got my physical copies of the cd on Dec 8.  They came in corrugated cardboard and were in my mailbox.  Sadly, they are not the ones with the bonus material.  I got tired of remixes, in general, in the early 90's so I don't care about them.  I do love the string version of Lights of Home.  I'll download it from Itunes and burn a copy of the cd with the string version instead.  That way I have both to which I can listen.  It's nice to get the cd.  That's $13 I don't have to spend.  I stream music but if I really like it I buy it.   I feel like I'm stealing if I only pay for a streaming service.  It was VERY exciting to open the mailbox and see that package.  People in my building who know me were laughing at me.  I was so happy.

I hope everyone has a joyous moment when they get their cds as well.

On 12/1/2017 at 8:46 AM, dwenn said:

They are coming from Virginia.

Mine came from North Carolina and were sent via DHL and then switched over to the USPS.  weird.

I got mine on Saturday, December 10.  

12 hours ago, Manohlive said:

...  That's $13 I don't have to spend.  

Don't kid yourself: you paid for it. All of us who were lucky enough to get tickets paid for it.

I paid for 3 copies in a format I don't even want and I still haven't received it.