Sign in to follow this  
venacom

Man, they really fumbled the ball on the presale and album codes, huh?

I kind of got the feeling the presale was a mess when I, an eXPERIENCE-tier person, was only getting arena corner seats -- 3 seconds into the presale.

I confirmed this an hour later when it was clear much better seats (especially considering the stage config) were available, most times at a less expensive price.

The language re: the album w/ purchase could not have been any clearer: Every ticket purchased will include a copy of U2's new album, "Songs of Experience", to be released 12/1/17. Be on the lookout for a separate email with instructions around how you can redeem your album(s). Prior to 12/1, you will have the opportunity to pre-order one CD per ticket purchased. Once the digital album becomes available on 12/1, fans can redeem either a CD or digital album at the time of redemption.

The "instructions" email never came. The "prior to 12/1" option was never afforded to me.

In each and every year I have been a fan club member, the club has also failed to send me the corresponding gift for that year.

Am I the only person this has happened to? U2.com support has been useless, and somehow, Ticketmaster has been even less so.

Ticket onsale has been brutal. I've tried for both Vegas shows in the citi presale for both dates and now the general for both dates for hours on end without being able to pull up a single ticket. I'm experienced at this and have been able to get GA's to every U2 tour since they started doing it with Elevation. 

This tour’s ticketing has been a challenge, I did get the email for the cd’s though, Overall a challenge, I feel you...