U2Community

eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour Heading To Europe

Great news!   Already excited...

Anyone have thoughts/experience on Redzone from the IE tour?   is it worth it?   I had GA at the O2 in 2015 and was on the barrier by the E stage; had RZ for Paris last year and thought it was amazing.  So what to buy on Thursday?
The US ticket sites seem to suggests it's not that close to the I stage and walkway...

Stupid question. But I'm assuming there will be a separate announcement for Dublin & Belfast (and any other potential yet unannounced dates) pre sales? 

12 minutes ago, yardie said:

Stupid question. But I'm assuming there will be a separate announcement for Dublin & Belfast (and any other potential yet unannounced dates) pre sales? 

From the way the email they sent out reads, yes. 

Glad to see that the "Verified" process is not going to be used for this leg.  Hopefully it is gone forever!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, englishsid said:

Anyone have thoughts/experience on Redzone from the IE tour?   is it worth it?   I had GA at the O2 in 2015 and was on the barrier by the E stage; had RZ for Paris last year and thought it was amazing.  So what to buy on Thursday?
The US ticket sites seem to suggests it's not that close to the I stage and walkway...

I had RZ on the I & E tour and spent most of the gig in the GA area. The RZ areas were not that close to the stage and walkways as per previous tours. 

Did fan club members receive an email about the European leg and how to get their presale tickets?  Many thanks.

7 minutes ago, Cazza said:

Please coukd someone tell me dod U2.com send out an email announcing the European tour and what fan club members need to do to get tickets etc and what the timings are? Thanks. Not recieved anything.

Info here: http://www.u2.com/news/title/experience--innocence-tour-heading-to-europe/news/

(There was an email that was sent out.)

2 minutes ago, Cazza said:

Did fan club members receive an email about the European leg and how to get their presale tickets?  Many thanks.

There was an email about the presale - check your spam folder, sometimes these mass mails go there...

If you didn't get one, don't worry... check the FAQ section in the HELP page (http://www.u2.com/help) for information about how the presale will work...

Thanks for reply. When was the email sent out? Do you need tonregister mobile phone details? Cheers.

Just now, Cazza said:

Thanks for reply. When was the email sent out? Do you need tonregister mobile phone details? Cheers.

The email went out earlier this morning. Max also responded on your other post. Check your spam/junk folder to see if it went there. No need to register mobile details. 

1 minute ago, Cazza said:

all the info about how the presale will work is in the FAQ posted in the HELP section (http://www.u2.com/help)

3 minutes ago, Cazza said:

Thanks Max. I do worry! Not in junk mail folders. ?

Perhaps verify that the correct address is on your account page. 

3 minutes ago, mich40 said:

The email went out earlier this morning. Max also responded on your other post. Check your spam/junk folder to see if it went there. No need to register mobile details. 

Many thanks to Max and you. Will see if it comes through and call if not on case a problem.

3 minutes ago, Cazza said:

Thanks Max. I do worry! Not in junk mail folders. ?

there isn't any need to be worried - all the info you may need is in the NEWS section, the TOURS section and the FAQ in the HELP page...

4 hours ago, englishsid said:

I had a ticket for RZ in one of the Belfast gigs and thoroughly enjoyed it. Great view of Edge and Adam when he came over to our side. It wasn't too crowded either which was a bonus.

If your presale code is emailed to you and you are not getting emails there is. If they put it on your profile page then fine. Thanks for your help though. Much appreciated.

Edited by Cazza

16 minutes ago, Cazza said:

If your presale code is emailed to you and you are not getting emails there is. If they put it on your profile page then fine. Thanks for your help though. Much appreciated.

Thanks. All my details are correct. Will see if the email comes through later.

The Berlin show is on my birthday...

Birthday gift if I am able to get tickets! Well, can I even afford the trip? I don't know. It would be nice to see U2 on my birthday, though, ya know, since Harvey ruined that trip for me last year. I'll still dream out loud.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, toyoracer said:

The Berlin show is on my birthday...

Birthday gift if I am able to get tickets! Well, can I even afford the trip? I don't know. It would be nice to see U2 on my birthday, though, ya know, since Harvey ruined that trip for me last year. I'll still dream out loud.

Fingers crossed for you!

(seeing U2 on my birthday on the 360 tour was the best day ever)

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ThegirlwiththeLomontattoo said:

Fingers crossed for you!

(seeing U2 on my birthday on the 360 tour was the best day ever)

It's not often that it lands right on my birthday. Maybe close to it (like the Detroit date last year that I cancelled going), but the exact day? No way! Maybe the stars will align and I can make it. Will have to nix a US date to do so, though. That's awesome you got to see them on your birthday! A U2 show is always fun and birthday shows are even better, so I hear.

Edited by toyoracer
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, shelby_williams said:

Apologies if this has already been asked. Why is experience on sale on Thurs and innocence not until Friday?

it's one of the perks that longtime fans have from their subscription (who haven't let lapse it)...

Any of the moderators who can shine a light on whether the code that will be received from the local retailer (I purchased the album in the Netherlands through bol.com) will also be valid IF a second date in the Netherlands is announced after the first show is on sale (and will be sold out)? Or will this retailer code only be valid for the shows currently announced? I'm in eXPERIENCE priority group, so not too worried about getting tickets tomorrow, but just wondering about this.

Many thanks in advance!

16 hours ago, englishsid said:

Saw the JT in Amsterdam and i could see the RZ was close to the stage but it seems for the arena tours you have the GA around the walkway then the RZ futher back as that was the set up with the I&E tour when i went to the O2.. Stadiums RZ near the stage, these smaller arena shows not. Was considering RZ for this tour but it doesn't seem worth it if you want to be near the stage.