19 minutes ago, carlhancox said:

Just received a unique pre sale code via email this morning, for purchasing the CD through U2.com.

It has a link to follow within the email, when the pre sale begins next Monday. 

There is then a drop down list to select the show of your choice, and it looks like it will then display any available tickets for that particular show (within the quota set aside for CD presale - I doubt it will show ALL tickets available in the actual arena).

So it gives you the choice among all the shows already scheduled?

Yes that’s how it seems...

I followed the link just to take a look, and that took me to the dedicated TM page for this specific pre sale, and then there is a drop down list to select the show / location you want tickets for.

You select the show, for example, I selected London. It then takes you to a London specific page, and at the moment it just states ‘Tickets Coming Soon’. 

My doubt is about a choice among different countries . Ie I used the italian retailer but I'd like to buy Paris show

I want to try to buy tomorrow morning 2 GA tickets for Manchester. What should I do?

1. Wait, until presale link appears on U2.com Tour page and then follow the link? 

or

2. Go directly to Ticketmaster.co.uk and try to find there presale link arpond 10:00 AM?

Any suggestions?

Just now, perymason said:

I want to try to buy tomorrow morning 2 GA tickets for Manchester. What should I do?

1. Wait, until presale link appears on U2.com Tour page and then follow the link? 

or

2. Go directly to Ticketmaster.co.uk and try to find there presale link arpond 10:00 AM?

Any suggestions?

Wait until the presale link appears on the U2.com Tour page and your profile. Once the time for the presale arrives, follow the link...

12 hours ago, EnjoyTheClaw said:

I just wanted to say this: if a mail for the presale differs from the subscriber's mail, it can't be an issue.

I don't see a reason for Ascender to be worried.

The problem is that I preordered the album through the U2.com site whilst signed in to my account which is linked to an email address I’ve had for circa 10 years.

I received no order updates for it and only after a lot of time talking with Live Nation did they confirm the order was showing against an email address I no longer have access to which i stopped using 10+ years ago. I have no idea how it’s on any system but they say they can’t change it, it has to be the folks at u2.com. But it’s not showing anywhere on my profile here. So I don’t think I’ll get that code.

As to the dates, the gaps in the schedules would lead us to think there will be further dates announced. But will there be a Scottish date? Nobody knows, so I guess it’s London time again!

I got an email this morning with my presale code from buying the album on u2.com, but yet no word of the presale code for being a U2 subscriber. :huh:

As always, buying U2 tickets leads to many questions and confused fans! :lol:

I receive my presale album code too. But is it possible to use it for shows outside my country? e.g. I bought the album on amazon.it, can i use the code for an UK show?

Has everyone had their album order presale codes, or are they coming through in batches?  I've not yet had mine and don't know whether I need to start chasing yet or just be patient.

Joshua84, i presume the presale code would just be a generic one? So could be used for any, i would think!

And Andy they'll be doing it in batches, i don't think their servers would take the email load!

5 minutes ago, flopro said:

Joshua84, i presume the presale code would just be a generic one? So could be used for any, i would think!

i would think the same thing :D 

I havent received My album presale code yet. 

I bought the CD in FNAC

I received my album presale code but I'm also an Experience subscriber - just to clarify, because I preordered the album and I'm getting access to that particular presale, does that mean I won't have access to the Experience presale?

it's the same question i asked yesterday. I want to use both but i don't won't to see both my orders cancelled because i used 2 codes...

4 minutes ago, Kevinslatteryu2 said:

Anyone received a presale coded that ordered off of the U2 shop yet?

No but some people have. In small writing there was a no purchase necessary link which I filled in but i don’t expect a code. I wasn’t going to order off LN as they are always late shipping out new releases.

3 hours ago, ascender said:

The problem is that I preordered the album through the U2.com site whilst signed in to my account which is linked to an email address I’ve had for circa 10 years.

I received no order updates for it and only after a lot of time talking with Live Nation did they confirm the order was showing against an email address I no longer have access to which i stopped using 10+ years ago. I have no idea how it’s on any system but they say they can’t change it, it has to be the folks at u2.com. But it’s not showing anywhere on my profile here. So I don’t think I’ll get that code.

Can you PM with more details, who you spoke to, times etc - U2.com are not handling the CD sale codes, so whoever told you that was incorrect. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ally33 said:

No but some people have. In small writing there was a no purchase necessary link which I filled in but i don’t expect a code. I wasn’t going to order off LN as they are always late shipping out new releases.

Cheers for reply. Ye was almost three weeks of a delay in receiving the cd. Done more so in the hope of a code, as already used code for an American gig.

1 hour ago, peterferris8 said:

I received my album presale code but I'm also an Experience subscriber - just to clarify, because I preordered the album and I'm getting access to that particular presale, does that mean I won't have access to the Experience presale?

1 hour ago, joshua84 said:

it's the same question i asked yesterday. I want to use both but i don't won't to see both my orders cancelled because i used 2 codes...

Two separate entities. You should receive and use your Subscriber’s code as usual. These codes do not affect each other. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, mich40 said:

Two separate entities. You should receive and use your Subscriber’s code as usual. These codes do not affect each other. 

Okay, thanks!

When the USA dates were released I received a pre-sale code.

I live in the UK and want to go to the London show.

Can I use the said pre-sale code for this or will another be sent?

1 minute ago, adrnik said:

When the USA dates were released I received a pre-sale code.

I live in the UK and want to go to the London show.

Can I use the said pre-sale code for this or will another be sent?

Please check your profile and the TOURS page when the presale codes are released to see which code you will get...

Has anybody already a Presale Code displayed at the "Account Info"-page? (subscriber experience group)

i was told, that it should be displayed 24hours before the presale starts.