Sign in to follow this  
A boy called Trampoline

Dublin eXPERIENCE pre-sale - TM says 10am, U2.com says 9am...

3 minutes ago, Seaneendubh said:

Me too.  How the f does ticketmaster not enable to 'Innocence' option until 09:40 and then report everything is sold out?  I bet you anything we'll have loads of tickets available on Seatwave - owned by TicketMaster!  

Just noticed 'Album presales' option available, so I assume that people who bought the album for what, €15, are now able to buy tickets, whereas morons like us, who subscribed for $50, are all outta luck?

Final word - gave in and bought 2 VIP tickets, Block K, @ €211 per.  Plus the usual service charge B.S.  Reckon, after this bitter experience, this is the U2 concert for me. ;)

1 hour ago, Seaneendubh said:

Just noticed 'Album presales' option available, so I assume that people who bought the album for what, €15, are now able to buy tickets, whereas morons like us, who subscribed for $50, are all outta luck?

This isn't going to make you feel any better mate, but yes I can tell you that there were GA tickets for Dublin Night 4 available in the Album presale, long after they had run out in the innocence presale.

I just got Saturday Standing....been trying all day - was about ti give up!! Must have been a glitch in the matrix!!

Keep trying folks....

Yeah got Saturday standing too with an album presale code, as soon as they went on sale at 12.

There's a Three presale as well. I have a code but no idea when it is. Worth a shot.

2 minutes ago, Ragoo said:

Yeah got Saturday standing too with an album presale code, as soon as they went on sale at 12.

There's a Three presale as well. I have a code but no idea when it is. Worth a shot.

I saw 3 Ireland Customer Service tweeting to somebody that the 3 Presale starts Friday at 9am.  They specified that it's the same time as the public onsale, but that there is an allocation of tickets for 3 customers only.  

I don't know if they'll be sold through Ticketmaster or through the 3Plus website.  There is no mention of it on Ticketmaster at present.

I got picked up a GA ticket for the 9th. I got it though Ticketmaster on my laptop. I can’t believe this!!! It’s a dream come true. Time to plan my flight from California!

5 hours ago, Seaneendubh said:

The album presale didn't cost anything,there was a no purchase necessary link too.

I am thankful to get tickets to Dublin, but what a complete disaster. From my codes not working, to reasons I still dont understand my card not being accepted twice, but working the third time (yes I notified my bank in the states ahead of time I was going to be making an overseas purchase.) I have never had an experience as horrible and frustrating as this. There has got to be a better way because this hardly seems worth it. I'll be happy tomorrow, but today I feel like U2 kicked me in the groin and Ticketmaster kneed me in the privates :/

Thank you to the mods for all their help.