Sign in to follow this  
Lorraine2shop

Album code - Where is it

9 minutes ago, Lorraine2shop said:

Can anyone tell me where the code is on the album for the presale tickets. 

Thanks

If you are eligible for a retailers presale code you should receive an email with the code...

Sorry i might be wrong here, but can i buy tickets for Belfast today using a code on the physical cd i bought. If you can, can you tell me where its located. 

thanks

2 minutes ago, Lorraine2shop said:

Sorry i might be wrong here, but can i buy tickets for Belfast today using a code on the physical cd i bought. If you can, can you tell me where its located. 

thanks

no, it was an offer (expired now) if you purchased through a link on U2.com back in December, the retailer you chose sent a link out in January with a unique code tied to that purchase.

4 minutes ago, Lorraine2shop said:

thanks

codes for the retailers presale (from buying the album) were sent via email...

I am not a retailer, but i did buy the album, but my brother rang me today to say you can buy tickets today by using a code from your cd/Album. Is this correct and how do i do that. 

Thanks

2 minutes ago, Lorraine2shop said:

I am not a retailer, but i did buy the album, but my brother rang me today to say you can buy tickets today by using a code from your cd/Album. Is this correct and how do i do that. 

Thanks

The name of the album presale is "retailers presale"... it's how you will find it in different places.
You were able to buy the album in certain places and by doing it you get the presale code... That presale code was sent via email when the EU/UK started...

Did anyone else get a "Redeem Your Album" email today? I got a "repeat" of the original just a bit ago....??

:wacko: