Sign in to follow this  
eme2

New controversy over U2 tickets

One of the reason what I prefer to trip abroad instand of trying to get tickets for My own country

New controversy over U2 tickets: they are already reselling for more than 200 euros without having gone on sale

http://www.lasexta.com/noticias/cultura/nueva-polemica-entradas-estan-reventa-mas-200-euros-haber-salido-venta_201802015a7352830cf201d4f6670002.html

• Like 1

No, that's the problem 

You can find tickets for Night 2 and the general sales is tomorrow 

My guess is guys that just like the last tour some of membership fans may be selling tickets. I hope I am wrong but how else are they available if we have only had fan presales so far.

Maybe they haven't got tickets yet, just advertising them in the expectation they can pick them up later on at a lower price than they have agreed to sell them on for.

Discovered on Jan 31 - that for MSG3, Ticketmaster allowed anyone into the iNNOCENCE presale if they were willing to buy a membership on the spot. They have done that before, and it smacks of a big ole money grab and an open door for resellers.. A slap in the face to iNNOCENCE subscribers too.  

• Like 1

They just cut a long story short since it was possible to get codes paying the subscription on u2.com during the presale I think 

On 2/1/2018 at 9:39 PM, madmary said:

My guess is guys that just like the last tour some of membership fans may be selling tickets. I hope I am wrong but how else are they available if we have only had fan presales so far.

I really wish people would look at this properly before trotting out this "membership fans selling " myth .The numbers coming from fans are paltry , absolutely inconsequential in the scheme of things .

Ticketmaster want people saying this , they are claiming it themselves (without providing proof) as they don't want presales for fans ..they want all the tickets ,not just 90% of them and the presales for fans piss them off ..face value for something they can sell for 7 or 800 and mark up their profit margins .

As has been proven , 90% of these resale tickets come from themselves

• Like 1

On 01/02/2018 at 9:39 PM, madmary said:

It’s all Ticketmaster and their own resale sites. Coupled with touts being allowed to buy instant memberships. Not real fans at all.