Sign in to follow this  
Daviesweeten

Different Nights One and Two Again???

Hi Guys, Are we all of the opinion that e&i will follow the same formula as i&e in that there will be a variation on the setlist between different nights? Also, I would expect no support act again???? Seemed to work quite well last time.

I'm thinking no support act .... I think we will get a fairly similar set each night with maybe a couple of songs alternating at the beginning and end of the set?

1 hour ago, spongebob said:

I'm thinking no support act .... I think we will get a fairly similar set each night with maybe a couple of songs alternating at the beginning and end of the set?

Spongebob.....u going Manchester or what? Dunno if there will be a Glasgow this time. I have gone for both Manchester and Dublin.

I wasn't willing to wait for Dublin dates or to see if any Scottish dates were announced so I used my code up on the first presale and got tickets for Manchester 1 RZ2.......could only afford one concert this time.....although IF there was suddenly a Glasgow date announced (doubt it now though) I would be tempted.:D

On 02/02/2018 at 9:37 AM, spongebob said:

I wasn't willing to wait for Dublin dates or to see if any Scottish dates were announced so I used my code up on the first presale and got tickets for Manchester 1 RZ2.......could only afford one concert this time.....although IF there was suddenly a Glasgow date announced (doubt it now though) I would be tempted.:D

I do wonder about Glasgow as there is a gap between Belfast 2 and Dublin 1. And Kevin Bridges finishes up at the Hydro around then (but don't know what else is on). Here's hoping!

I have looked at  the Hydro  Schedule,i see no more Kb  dates  post  Belfast dates, yayyyy. 
   There is def a  gap,  between   Belfast and Dublin  ( current  scheduled) dates.

Scotland  definitely deserves  it,if   (logistic)  schedule allows.