6 hours ago, Manohlive said:

These seats are now avaialable again.  The price has dropped to $107.

didnt see those.. juat boarding my flight still hopeful for a GA.. See ya at one of these shows maybe 

Have a great show everyone. Be safe.

Rock and Roll Stops the Traffic!

1 hour ago, deflep6202 said:

Did any additional GA drop at any point for this show?

apparently the other day and I missed it.. damn work!!!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Manohlive said:

I'm not upset. I don't like the idea of bullies getting their way at the expense of those who obeyed the rules.  That's it.  Chances are I'm not even doing GA.  If I do it in Chicago, I can text someone and he'll send security.  Not everyone has that liberty.  That being said. I'm gonna stop as I fear I'm harping.  If so, pardon me.  I hate elitism/gangs/entitlement.   

I agree absolutely with you on this and good for taking a stand though it shouldn’t even need this should it!  I know you aren’t upset, you are just doing the right thing and saying no to intimidation and elitism when it’s just not right or fair.  Good for you.  Enjoy your show whenever and wherever you get.  I’ve got x2 seated and x2 standing to come from Sept onwards so I figure I will have a good experience - as for queuing for the GA, I reckon will get there an hour before start of the show and have a few pints!  All the best to you Manohlive.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

first of all - everyone have a great time tonight, those of us who cannot attend opening night are mega jealous!  For those having angst about the GA line, the heavy metal band Iron Maiden does a cool thing for their fan club members. All of their shows are GA on the floor. They have a drawing about a month before each show for what they call "First To The Barrier" which allows fan club members (plus 1 guest) with GA floor tix entry to the venue 15 minutes early so they can get prime positions on the floor.  I would think U2 could easily adopt this practice or do something like allow fan club GA ticket holders entry to the floor via a separate line and let that line in first before the general public. Or maybe I'm just rambling... anyway, everyone have fun tonight.

• Like 2
  • Brilliant 2

3 hours ago, sm2112 said:

didnt see those.. juat boarding my flight still hopeful for a GA.. See ya at one of these shows maybe 

those seats are now gone.

Section 118 Row N Seats 9-10-----$125 are available.

Section 119 Row N Seat 15------$109.99 is available and Row P seat 16 for the same price is available.  They are behind each other so you'd still be sitting together.  There is no Row O.

22 minutes ago, Manohlive said:

Section 119 Row N Seat 15------$109.99 is available and Row P seat 16 for the same price is available.  They are behind each other so you'd still be sitting together.  There is no Row O.

Only need a single but still holding out hope on a GA someone (a fan) offered me one for double but not paying that

30 minutes ago, Manohlive said:

I was just informed that this info should go into the ticket exchange and not on the live thread.  My bad in posting it in here.  If I see anything else, I will post in the ticket exchange.

Curious if anybody has received the VIP gift yet for any of the upcoming shows...does anybody know approximately when they are delivered prior to your specific show...

Thx

4 hours ago, beaks99 said:

Curious if anybody has received the VIP gift yet for any of the upcoming shows...does anybody know approximately when they are delivered prior to your specific show...

Thx

VIP doesn’t open until 5:45 and we can’t access the parking area until 5:15. I’ve asked the sales people at the merc booth but they don’t know what it will be. 

So..how did GA worked? Did the "sharpie fan made" line worked? Or did they start a new one following venue rules?

11 minutes ago, superyeyo said:

So..how did GA worked? Did the "sharpie fan made" line worked? Or did they start a new one following venue rules?

It appears the pre lineup numbers were honored for the official line.

10 minutes ago, superyeyo said:

I am curious about that too. I'm not doing GA this time around, but wondering how it ended up being. I've gotten burned in the past because of people making up their own rules for lining up.