2 minutes ago, Shannon387 said:

It appears the pre lineup numbers were honored for the official line.

Well that's surprising, NOT!!!!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, JeffMacchi said:

first of all - everyone have a great time tonight, those of us who cannot attend opening night are mega jealous!  For those having angst about the GA line, the heavy metal band Iron Maiden does a cool thing for their fan club members. All of their shows are GA on the floor. They have a drawing about a month before each show for what they call "First To The Barrier" which allows fan club members (plus 1 guest) with GA floor tix entry to the venue 15 minutes early so they can get prime positions on the floor.  I would think U2 could easily adopt this practice or do something like allow fan club GA ticket holders entry to the floor via a separate line and let that line in first before the general public. Or maybe I'm just rambling... anyway, everyone have fun tonight.

Pearl Jam does a lottery also. I'm not sure on specifics but I am a 10 club member (fan club) and tried for Ga. They, I believe, reserved the GA pit for the fanclub and did it lottery style.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Landed in Tulsa and tried for a disco nap but too excited - I’ve been awake since 3:15am PT and on two planes. I’ll be running on adrenaline tonight on the floor! 

Edited by lukylsp

Thanks for the embed/link @bigwave - I was wondering where all those new viewers were coming from. :) Have fun tonight!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ichris said:

Thanks for the embed/link @bigwave - I was wondering where all those new viewers were coming from. :) Have fun tonight!

most welcome Chris - and welcome to the Zoo :) :Zoo_Television:

Good luck with the new tour lads. I'm sure it will be stunning as always. See you In Belfast.

Good luck Tulsa - have a great day n night.

Get me in the sound.

Why are there no pics from inside?? I can’t bear it. I can’t possibly sleep with all this going on.  

16 minutes ago, Heather S said:

Why are there no pics from inside?? I can’t bear it. I can’t possibly sleep with all this going on.  

I couldn't sleep last night after watching the three days to go then two then one teaser videos that are in this thread.

Morning all...almost 1am here in Ireland...here we go again! Hoping for some good live links. Special hey to "Steve"...what's the odds :) 

u2.jpg