So did anyone order the fan package (VIP, Gold, Silver) and not receive their exclusive U2 tour gift? Just checking as I have not received anything and emails to Ticketmaster's have gone unanswered. Thanks!

I'm pretty sure that they said you would receive it after the event.

I Bought Gold tickets. Was told via email you pick up the gift on the day of the event at the venue. They will email you a week before the event with all the details.

I purchased a VIP Silver Fan package and have not received the gift.  I attended the show in Tulsa.  The package said that it included the cost of "shipping and handling" so I assumed those were not going to be distributed at the show.

Has anyone received their VIP gift?

I have not received mine either. I purchased a gold package but was told they would mail them. I overheard Helen say that the shipment was late. I asked someone on Instagram which show he went to because he had his gift but didn’t get a clear answer. 

16 hours ago, LuisEstrada said:

I purchased a VIP Silver Fan package and have not received the gift.  I attended the show in Tulsa.  The package said that it included the cost of "shipping and handling" so I assumed those were not going to be distributed at the show.

Has anyone received their VIP gift?

Just wanted to follow up. I saw Helen, our hostess, outside the area earlier and asked her about the Tulsa gift. She said they just received them last week and we are first priority to receive them and they should be shipped next week. The ink they are using takes forever to dry. 

Just bought the VIP Party Package for the second Boston show.  Got an email saying the gifts will be there at the show.

Ticketmaster UK said for the London show we need to pick them up from the venue. Bit annoying. Another thing to carry around!

13 hours ago, StinkyJay said:

Just bought the VIP Party Package for the second Boston show.  Got an email saying the gifts will be there at the show.

Yeah, I saw VIPs carrying theirs in Omaha. Ours were late in Tulsa because it was the first show. They didn’t have the cups in Tulsa either. I got my gift last weekend. 

Have a silver package and have not heard anything about the gift as of yet... Says shipping is included so i take it that the gift will follow in the next year...... Always fun to pay for something six months in advance and to not have anything in hand once the show comes around !!

Shipping was including for the Silver package I got so I won't be spending time hunting around at the venue.

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, beppecuoco said:

So no one has already seen the mythological gift?

Yes, they are giving them out at the shows now I believe. I didn’t get my VIP gift at the show because they weren’t ready. Mine was finally delivered on May 26th.  I’ve seen a few on eBay already. 

Edited by sms_10

Received a follow up email for the Boston 2 show that gifts will be there for pick up prior to the show.

Any news from the Montreal show attendees? Nothing handed our neither have I received a message.

What is the gift? I have the VIP package for NJ. Also, was it worth it? With the food and raffle and gift and such? I’m hoping to get to the venue when it all starts but the person going with me is disinterested and would rather get there right before the show starts. 

4 hours ago, Vertigo3333 said:

What is the gift? I have the VIP package for NJ. Also, was it worth it? With the food and raffle and gift and such? I’m hoping to get to the venue when it all starts but the person going with me is disinterested and would rather get there right before the show starts. 

It’s a two sided book that opens from opposite ends. Each end looks at “innocence” (79-89) vs “experience” (AB -now) with lyrics from the new album. Honestly, a bit of a let down after last years’ harmonica. How could your friend though be disinterested in the Vip experience? Chance to go backstage, pretty sweet food spread, two free drinks...

18 hours ago, kmf141 said:

It’s a two sided book that opens from opposite ends. Each end looks at “innocence” (79-89) vs “experience” (AB -now) with lyrics from the new album. Honestly, a bit of a let down after last years’ harmonica. How could your friend though be disinterested in the Vip experience? Chance to go backstage, pretty sweet food spread, two free drinks...

Thanks! Oooh a harmonica must have been awesome! My friend won’t directly say but I believe she’s turned off by how political Bono is “lately”.... but I maintain that he’s been like that all along, and he’s mostly calling for people to get together to make a better world... If this friend backs out i know someone else who would love to go. Whatever happens I am determined to have fun! And I hope I can be there in time for the raffle!