Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, tberger said:

How many songs do they perform on the B stage?

I think it's 4 full songs...  Desire / Acrobat / You're The Best Thing About Me / Staring at The Sun...
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, angelofharlem4u2 said:

No Red Flag Day?  :(

nope...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

U2 eXPERIENCE + INNOCENCE TOUR 2018
May 4, 2018    St. Louis, MO   Scottrade Center

  1. Love Is All We Have Left
  2. The Blackout
  3. Lights of Home
  4. Beautiful Day / Many Rivers To Cross (snippet)
  5. I Will Follow / Mother (snippet)
  6. New Year's Day
  7. All Because of You
  8. The Ocean
  9. Iris (Hold Me Close)
  10. Cedarwood Road
  11. Sunday Bloody Sunday
  12. Until The End Of the World / Love, Reign O'er Me (snippet)

    iNTERMISSION: Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
  13. Elevation (Influx Mix)
  14. Vertigo
  15. Desire / Burning Love (snippet)
  16. Acrobat
  17. You're The Best Thing About Me / The Showman (Little More Better) [snippet]
  18. Staring at The Sun
  19. Pride (In the Name of Love) / This Is Not America (snippet)
  20. Get Out Of Your Own Way
  21. American Soul
  22. City of Blinding Lights
  23. One
  24. Love is Bigger Than Anything in its Way
  25. 13 (There is a Light)

Sources: mixlr.com/joe_ahorro/ | mixlr.com/andrew-william-smith/ | mixlr.com/miryclayu2/ | mixlr.com/u2gigs/ | Several Periscope Streams | http://u2gigs.com

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People going to turn their #Actobat signs over and write #streets haha

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How are the "Be Attitudes" being used in the show? Are they being used?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 fewer song than Tulsa.  Notably dropped Raised by Wolves and Song for Someone..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

U2 eXPERIENCE + INNOCENCE TOUR 2018
May 4, 2018    St. Louis, MO   Scottrade Center

  1. Love Is All We Have Left
  2. The Blackout
  3. Lights of Home
  4. Beautiful Day / Many Rivers To Cross (snippet)
  5. I Will Follow / Mother (snippet)
  6. New Year's Day
  7. All Because of You
  8. The Ocean
  9. Iris (Hold Me Close)
  10. Cedarwood Road
  11. Sunday Bloody Sunday
  12. Until The End Of the World / Love, Reign O'er Me (snippet)

    iNTERMISSION: Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
  13. Elevation (Influx Mix)
  14. Vertigo
  15. Desire / Burning Love (snippet)
  16. Acrobat
  17. You're The Best Thing About Me / The Showman (Little More Better) [snippet]
  18. Staring at The Sun
  19. Pride (In the Name of Love) / This Is Not America (snippet)
  20. Get Out Of Your Own Way
  21. American Soul
  22. City of Blinding Lights
  23. One
  24. Love is Bigger Than Anything in its Way
  25. 13 (There is a Light)

Sources: mixlr.com/joe_ahorro/ | mixlr.com/andrew-william-smith/ | mixlr.com/miryclayu2/ | mixlr.com/u2gigs/ | Several Periscope Streams | http://u2gigs.com

So, "New Year's Day" added to the first set, but "Song for Someone" and "Raised by Wolves" dropped.

"Who's Going to Ride Your Wild Horses" dropped from the encore.

Snippet of "The Showman" added.

I hope they restore the dropped songs (at least RBW and WGTRYWH) for Night One in San Jose (May 7).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This show seemed to have a different vibe than Tulsa. A little more defiance, more bumps .... Acrobat was super intense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Lost three, gained one, show still had some early tour bugs. Acrobat was great tonight but still needs tightening - I hope they keep with it and don’t drop it, it’s so great live. 

Had a wonderful spot at the e stage (1 person from rail) and was cool to be there compared with our rail spot mid screen in Tulsa. The rail is great but makes seeing the visuals hard. 

I loved seeing these two shows but I’m looking forward to flying home and sleeping in my own bed. 

Until Los Angeles x2 (unless I end up at Vegas night 2...). Keeping my fingers crossed for some Red Flag Day action. 

Edited by lukylsp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

NICE!!!! ?

You’re obviously not an Aussie. No tour in 8 years ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Rich T. said:

So, "New Year's Day" added to the first set, but "Song for Someone" and "Raised by Wolves" dropped.

"Who's Going to Ride Your Wild Horses" dropped from the encore.

Snippet of "The Showman" added.

I hope they restore the dropped songs (at least RBW and WGTRYWH) for Night One in San Jose (May 7).

 

Who's gonna ride your wild horsed was amazing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

I think it's 4 full songs...  Desire / Acrobat / You're The Best Thing About Me / Staring at The Sun...
 

It was six songs in St Louis inc the above Elevation and Vertigo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just a spectacular show. I really liked how it ended as the Songs of Innocence tour began, with Bono in the back of the hall with the lone light bulb. A fitting bookend to that equally spectacular tour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hoping Wild Horses comes back at some point, glad to see Acrobat hasn't been ditched yet. Think it's a shame they're not doing the third verse on New Year's Day this time round, because the Joshua Tree tour rendition of it was absolute perfection. Still a pretty brave setlist overall. 

This is quite a minor complaint but I'm not keen on the blue lighting on the stage floor for this show; it makes the room look kinda cold. I preferred the yellow stage floor lighting on I&E, but again, this is a pretty minor complaint. 

One thing I will say looking at the choreography for this tour I have no clue where in the arena I want to be standing. For I&E it was an easy decision - Edge's side, near the main stage - all round a pretty good view as a result (though I couldn't see Bono when he went screenwalking during Cedarwood Road, and had to tiptoe to see the band when they were on the b-stage). For The Joshua Tree tour it was even easier: close to the tip of the b-stage, and as a result up close to the band when they came down to it and also a great view of the main stage and screen. For this tour I have absolutely no idea, because theoretically wherever I stand I could be close a member of the band at any one time. My brain hurts!

Edited by peterferris8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The sound was much better in St Louis than Tulsa.....we could actually hear the bass. Adam bossed the show, amazing. Not sure what happened to the bass in Tulsa??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/4/2018 at 7:37 AM, mich40 said:

Translation:

Today is the 2nd show of # U2eiTour, now at # U2StLouis, Missouri.

7 AM and # LaFila joins the @ScottradeCenter. At 3 PM they give us the bracelets. 

I went from 44 to 38 and now to wait no more.

@ U2Chile

 
 

Nice pic.  That is my friend Ann and me in the photo of the line!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/4/2018 at 11:19 PM, rjmkrm said:

Notably dropped Raised by Wolves and Song for Someone

Yes.  I wish they'd at least do Wolves.  I can do without I Will Follow. and New Years Day.  I'll enjoy both.  I also am really hoping for Wild Horses in Chicago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.