Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

axtung_beibi

U2 Digital downloads at U2.com

3 minutes ago, axtung_beibi said:

Hey does anyone know why we can't buy U2 music in digital form? 

They used to sell them that way - at one point, you could buy all the albums in mp3 and FLAC.

Are they really not in the store anymore?

That's right. I remember FLAC for sure.

I looked for them but the link over DIGITAL is not active. The other formats will link.

I assume they are no longer for sale. Unless from another site.

Just now, axtung_beibi said:

That's right. I remember FLAC for sure.

I looked for them but the link over DIGITAL is not active. The other formats will link.

I assume they are no longer for sale. Unless from another site.

Yes - I just looked to make sure. You're right - they're not there anymore.

That's sad - lossless digital rules. 

13 minutes ago, axtung_beibi said:

It is sad. FLAC rules for sure.

I agree.

BTW, your ID here is great! I wonder how many people understand it... :lol:

If you go to the U2.com store and select "All Products", the digital links will show up for everything.  For some reason, going to "Music" and "Digital" does not give results.

So, they're there - just not the easiest to get to.

On 6/9/2018 at 10:23 PM, axtung_beibi said:

Hey does anyone know why we can't buy U2 music in digital form? 

5 minutes ago, RockHardly05 said:

If you go to the U2.com store and select "All Products", the digital links will show up for everything.  For some reason, going to "Music" and "Digital" does not give results.

So, they're there - just not the easiest to get to.

Thank you for discovering that! :)

Thanks so much for the info! I really appreciate it.

But you know I added all of the downloads into my cart and purchased them then something went wrong: 

We're sorry, but the page you requested doesn't seem to be working right now. An email has been sent to the webmaster. You can also call our toll-free order line at 1-800-767-7160 or International at +1-916-414-2921.

I called and spoke with a Supervisor who is opening up an investigation on this. I'll let everyone know how it plays out. The charge is pending on my CC.

Thanks again for the info.

8 hours ago, axtung_beibi said:

Thanks so much for the info! I really appreciate it.

But you know I added all of the downloads into my cart and purchased them then something went wrong: 

We're sorry, but the page you requested doesn't seem to be working right now. An email has been sent to the webmaster. You can also call our toll-free order line at 1-800-767-7160 or International at +1-916-414-2921.

I called and spoke with a Supervisor who is opening up an investigation on this. I'll let everyone know how it plays out. The charge is pending on my CC.

Thanks again for the info.

keep us updated, and if you can add links here (or via PM) that are not working, we can pass up chain, cheers

Thank you, bigwave. Much appreciated. 

Any of the FLAC digital downloads at the link below (have not tried MP3) can be added to the cart and purchased. However, the system blue screens after buying.

https://u2.fanfire.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Store.woa/wa/artist?sourceCode=U2CFCMWWUSD&categoryName=All+Products&artistName=U2com

I'm not sure if you can have someone look into it for me. I didn't receive any email or calls since my initial contact when I dialed in. I spoke with two different support people and my card was charged.

All I want to do is listen to U2 in FLAC because it's so much better than the other formats and my ears know it!

Cheers!

I talked to customer service just now at 800-615-1324 but the guy couldn't help me. He suggested I dispute the charge with my credit card company. He has absolutely no record of my transaction. So, I emailed customer service from the Contact Us template at u2.fanfire.com.

I got an answer from Live Nation Merchandise Customer Service: Unfortunately, your order has been canceled. The item is no longer available.

Fortunately, I found https://us.7digital.com/ and got what I needed there. Cheers!

On 7/23/2018 at 12:01 PM, axtung_beibi said:

I got an answer from Live Nation Merchandise Customer Service: Unfortunately, your order has been canceled. The item is no longer available.

Fortunately, I found https://us.7digital.com/ and got what I needed there. Cheers!

I'm glad you found them!

I don't understand why they aren't here anymore...