Hey - I have stamina for one more post! :lol:

I just did research on my past shows and I had never seen "Gloria" before tonight (i.e., last night) either. Add me to the club of those who have now seen it! B)

But, "Acrobat"...*sigh*... :wub:

OK - I'm going now...

• Like 1

Good morning! :D

Fun fact for today - today is Flag Day in the US (for those outside the US, yes, this is a real thing) - I wonder if it will play any role tonight. It will at least indirectly, I guess, for "American Soul".

Fatigued but ready for more. B) But, now I need food, a shower, etc. More later...

7 hours ago, jeffwalsh said:

If I want to get a Philly-specific shirt tomorrow, is that something I need to get there early for? Or not that hard to get them on this tour?

7 hours ago, dmway said:

I'm wearing mine right now - they had plenty. They had enough get through both days, that's for sure.

If you are still concerned, just get it once you're inside and then go to your seat/spot. There are plenty of vendors inside.

Also, I don't know if this was the case for the other cities, but this specific shirt seems to run small.

I normally wear a large, but, in close consultation with the vendor, we agreed that XL would probably be better for me - she was right. A regular large would have been a bit too snug.

Did anyone else make the same observation?

10 hours ago, badsilver said:

These photos!!!! Wow!

I had the same reaction looking at them! :lol: We need to compliment the mods for picking out good shots too.

I hope to get mine up in some way, but that will be after the show tonight at the earliest.

57 minutes ago, dmway said:

I had the same reaction looking at them! :lol: We need to compliment the mods for picking out good shots too.

I hope to get mine up in some way, but that will be after the show tonight at the earliest.

Let me know if you continue to have problems with getting your pictures added and I’ll try to help you.  

Glad you enjoyed the show!

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, badsilver said:

All hail Joyce tonight also!

100% once I finally tuned in to the show I was thankful for her Scope and the strength of her arm in holding her phone for the entire show!

The trip to show #2 commences... B)

More later...

getting ready to head down to the show!

42 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

...dmway, present and accounted for ??

Initial soundcheck beginning...

Hello ?

I’ll be back ? have to sleep just a little bit if I’m gonna be able to work tomorrow  

• Like 1

Snowy blue screen in the house! ?