Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Max Tsukino said:

votemacphisto.jpgcool...
 

So, if we do believe in him, and vote for him, does that mean the work he does will be rubbish? ?

Edited by peterferris8
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Max Tsukino said:

votemacphisto.jpgcool...
 

 

There is it! Thank you! :Baby_MacHorns:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

 

So if considering standing for the B stage ....where is the BEST place to stand .... along one side of the long walkway - or at the very end of the stage ? At the end of the B stage wouldn't Larry have his back to you ??? Advice greatfully received ..... Thanks U2 team!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sleathy: the way it is, basically where you can find. It's the most coveted spot so you won't have that much time and opportunity to choose...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so far:

  1. The Blackout
  2. Lights of Home
  3. I Will Follow
  4. Gloria
  5. Beautiful Day
  6. Zoo Station
  7. Stay (Faraway, So Close)
  8. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses

    iNTERMISSION: Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
     
  9. Elevation (Influx Mix)
  10. Vertigo / Rebel Rebel (snippet)
  11. Even Better Than The Real Thing
  12. Acrobat
  13. You're The Best Thing About Me
  14. Summer of Love
  15. Pride (In the Name of Love)
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Max Tsukino said:

Sleathy: the way it is, basically where you can find. It's the most coveted spot so you won't have that much time and opportunity to choose...

I loved it 3 rows from the front near The Edge on the main stage in Copenhagen  ...but might fancy a change for Manchester .... so if you had an empty venue on arrival where would you stand .... on the right as you face the B stage - or the left ...or does it matter?  You are all so experienced whereas I am (relatively) innocent ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sleathy! said:

So if considering standing for the B stage ....where is the BEST place to stand .... along one side of the long walkway - or at the very end of the stage ? At the end of the B stage wouldn't Larry have his back to you ??? Advice greatfully received ..... Thanks U2 team!

Max already answered but I agree with him. Have in your mind where you might want, but also keep in mind that might not be available. I've done both along the catwalk and estage (across from Larry) and loved both. Downside to rail is that you don't see the screen stuff very well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sleathy! said:

 

Well, "best" is a relative term. Where they are positioned in the picture you quoted is where each is positioned the most on the e-stage. Where Adam and The Edge are will give you a good view of all 4 of them (The Edge spot especially). If you want to be in front of Bono, everyone in the world goes for that spot - if it's important for you to be there, be sure to get to the GA line as early as possible.

That's about the best advice I can give.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sleathy! said:

I loved it 3 rows from the front near The Edge on the main stage in Copenhagen  ...but might fancy a change for Manchester .... so if you had an empty venue on arrival where would you stand .... on the right as you face the B stage - or the left ...or does it matter?  You are all so experienced whereas I am (relatively) innocent ...

If it was me: closer to where the (RED) Zone entrance is... you can see the main stage, you can see the E stage, you can see the screen, you have somewhere to rest your back... win/win/win...
i did it for Montreal ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Max Tsukino said:

If it was me: closer to where the (RED) Zone entrance is... you can see the main stage, you can see the E stage, you can see the screen, you have somewhere to rest your back... win/win/win...
i did it for Montreal ?

I also did that in St. Louis and enjoyed it too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

If it was me: closer to where the (RED) Zone entrance is... you can see the main stage, you can see the E stage, you can see the screen, you have somewhere to rest your back... win/win/win...
i did it for Montreal ?

 

2 minutes ago, mich40 said:

I also did that in St. Louis and enjoyed it too.

...and I did that in Philadelphia - I concur that it is a very good spot.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

If it was me: closer to where the (RED) Zone entrance is... you can see the main stage, you can see the E stage, you can see the screen, you have somewhere to rest your back... win/win/win...
i did it for Montreal ?

In Cologne (2. night) I was close to Red zone entrance, one lady came and asked if I want to go Red zone, she gave me the wristband. It was fun..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ilmajoki said:

In Cologne (2. night) I was close to Red zone entrance, one lady came and asked if I want to go Red zone, she gave me the wristband. It was fun..

nice!!!!! ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.