Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

illumination70

Did you have fun on New Year's eve?

I'm  throwing this "out there"because I wanted to know if any of you other Zootopians had fun last night?  As for me, I did some final preparations such doing a final purge of household clutter because who wants to bring old misery into the New Year. 

I also clanged some pots and watched some fireworks because according to legend bad luck, evil spirits,etc hat e the noise.  Enough about me how was your New Year's eve?

Mine was good.  I went out with a new best friend.  We laughed, felt old, drank and felt not-so-old.  I got home and had to get some guy who was wasted on something besides alcohol or marijuana,  to leave my building.  He returned.  I found him passed out in the middle of the hall having urinated on the carpet. I got him out again, but he somehow got back in a third time.  He got violent when I met him at the elevator. .  Nobody got hurt and he's now in jail.  That was pretty crazy so I listened to music, played air guitar and whisper-sang until 7 am, when all was good again.. I got to sleep very late/early, and now I feel old again.  😎

It was a nice evening/day.   Thanks, illumination70.  

I was thinking if anyone didn't have fun on NYE, there's always Chinese New Year's in case you need a "do-over" (wink).

23 hours ago, illumination70 said:

I was thinking if anyone didn't have fun on NYE, there's always Chinese New Year's in case you need a "do-over" (wink).

Is drinking allowed?   If so, I'm in.  I don't drink that often so I need an occasion.  haha  What if we did have a good time?   Is vodka still permitted? 😛