Sign in to follow this  
dmway

Record Store Day 2019

OK, this was just posted in the news section:

https://www.u2.com/news/title/europa-ep

Despite its being called "The Europa EP" this will be available in the US, right? Yes, I am thinking about getting this just for the artwork - how that for being an obsessive fan?

:HMTMKMKM_Bono_02::HMTMKMKM_Edge_02::HMTMKMKM_Adam_02::HMTMKMKM_Larry_02:

Posted (edited)

Wow.  I have enough notice to save some cash to buy this.  I want to frame the cover and put it on my concert wall.   Very cool.   

On 2/28/2019 at 6:41 PM, dmway said:

Despite its being called "The Europa EP" this will be available in the US, right? Yes, I am thinking about getting this just for the artwork - how that for being an obsessive fan?

I love the cover.  Charles Chaplin in the center is giving my those EI goosebumps I came to love so much.   It says, 'Posterity is watching you.' in one square, yes?   Does anyone know which church it is that shows the spires?   This made my day/evening.  Now the worry of will the record store have it?  Advanced calling shall be made.

Edited by Manohlive

On 3/4/2019 at 4:10 AM, Manohlive said:

Wow.  I have enough notice to save some cash to buy this.  I want to frame the cover and put it on my concert wall.   Very cool.   

I love the cover.  Charles Chaplin in the center is giving my those EI goosebumps I came to love so much.   It says, 'Posterity is watching you.' in one square, yes?   Does anyone know which church it is that shows the spires?   This made my day/evening.  Now the worry of will the record store have it?  Advanced calling shall be made.

Church could be Cologne Cathedral (Kölner Dom)? 

https://www.koelner-dom.de/home/

In Cologne there were two gigs 09/2018. Cathedral is worth of visiting, it is amazing.

• Thanks 1

On 2/28/2019 at 5:41 PM, dmway said:

Yes, I am thinking about getting this just for the artwork - how that for being an obsessive fan?

Great minds think alike?   I'm doing the same.  Once it's framed does it qualify as lossless?     🌊

• Haha 1