Sign in to follow this  
Tulipanigialli

Wedding surprise from Bono Vox

Hello, on 24th August 2019 I will marry with my love Marco. We've known each other for only 4 months, it was love at first sight. ❤️

Marco is a singer and has a band playing U2 cover for 25 years. His greatest wish would be to know Bono Vox.

On the wedding day I would like to give him a video in which Bono greets Marco and congratulates him on his wedding. It would be a dream for me to see the joy in his eyes.

Thank you (and sorry for my bad english!!).

Benedetta

[MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED - Please do not post any personal information (like phone numbers or email addresses). Thanks]

Firstly, congratulations on your upcoming wedding. 

Unfortunately, it is unlikely that this can happen. The band love their fans but get many requests like this. They wouldn’t want to do for one and not for others, so they do not do requests such as personal communication for special events. 

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
On 3/5/2019 at 10:58 PM, mich40 said:

Firstly, congratulations on your upcoming wedding. 

Unfortunately, it is unlikely that this can happen. The band love their fans but get many requests like this. They wouldn’t want to do for one and not for others, so they do not do requests such as personal communication for special events. 

........says the woman standing next to Larry Mullen(teehee).....😉

Edited by doctornickriviera

1 hour ago, doctornickriviera said:

........says the woman standing next to Larry Mullen(teehee).....😉

Benedetta is very welcome to try for a meet and greet before or after a future show if/when there is one, just like I and many other have done in the past. 😉 No special meeting here.....

1 hour ago, doctornickriviera said:

Only messing Mich..... and sorry.

No worries. Just didn’t want people to get the wrong idea that the Mods hang out with/have access to the band; because we don’t. That profile picture is the result of 28 years of hoping and praying and finally being in the right place at the right time. 

• Upvote 1