Sign in to follow this  
Max Tsukino

U2 Tour 2019 Annoucement Live Thread

THE SEOUL PRESALE REGISTRATION HAS ENDED.

The presale for the Red Hill Group will start at 12.00 PM KST Monday 10, June

The presale for the Wires Group will start at 8.00 PM KST Monday 10, June

Please note that RED HILL Group’s presale will pause for 2 hours from 6.00 PM to 7:59 PM KST, Monday 10 June, to prepare the WIRES group’s presale.

Please remember that you will be UNABLE to use your presale code during the actual presale if you didn't register first on the YES24 site. THERE IS NO WORKAROUND.

• Like 1

Getting ready....crossing fingers that everyone gets the tix they're looking for and our credit cards work! 

Good luck to everyone!

THE SEOUL PRESALE - RED HILL GROUP HAS STARTED.

IMPORTANT: Please note that RED HILL Group’s presale will pause for 2 hours from 6.00 PM to 7.59 PM KST, Monday 10 June, to prepare the WIRES group’s presale.

The presale for the Wires Group will start at 8.00 PM KST Monday 10, June

Please remember that you will be UNABLE to use your presale code during the actual presale if you didn't register first on the YES24 site.
THERE IS NO WORKAROUND.

Now I'm trying to use my Citi band and a box with Korean writing pops up and won't let me even enter my info.  What do I do??

If possible contact immediately your bank and explain the situation... if possible copy the Korean box in google translate and see what it gives to you...

Just called and VISA is doing an update for the next couple hours. They can't access my account.  Oh my gosh.

2 minutes ago, ballardmama said:

Just called and VISA is doing an update for the next couple hours. They can't access my account.  Oh my gosh.

Did you try starting a whole new transaction with your Citibank card?

2 minutes ago, ballardmama said:

maybe this could be of help for you:

4 minutes ago, ballardmama said:

yes tried both

2 minutes ago, ehsfriend said:

Worked for me as well. 2 RED zone tickets. You had to pick the individual tickets. 250 of them available in RED. By the time I picked 3 min after the hour (after my initial false start) 230 were left)

Wonky process. Go at it slowly. I used Other Card, and the Visa and then the last four digits of the card are input on this weird on-screen keyboard. It was all weird but it worked and i got a confirmation screen and email. I did use Chrome on a MAC despite warnings Turned on pop ups and ads etc etc and it worked

Pre-called my card issuer to make sure the purchase wasnt rejected - that might have helped too

This may be helpful.

Phew, switched to a our laptop and it finally worked for me.  Got our two red zone. Thanks for the idea to start over.

• Brilliant 2

I have tried to pay 4 times. They ask me for a security code and when I enter the code at the back of my card, I have to enter my cards informations again ... It doesn's work.

It's 6 in the morning in France, the bank is closed and today is holiday so my bank will be closed till Tuesday.

Omg !!!

There are still loads of RZ and GA available.  I figured there wouldn't be a ton of S Korean fan club folks in this presale since U2 has never played there.  It's sort of nice having an assigned number to your tix, hopefully no queuing up.  I can't imagine just showing up for a RZ or GA at a normal time.  

1 minute ago, patsw said:

I have tried to pay 4 times. They ask me for a security code and when I enter the code at the back of my card, I have to enter my cards informations again ... It doesn's work.

It's 6 in the morning in France, the bank is closed and today is holiday so my bank will be closed till Tuesday.

Omg !!!

Is it possible for you to use another card? if yes, please try it...

2 minutes ago, patsw said:

Omg !!!

Do you have another computer or laptop you can use?  The same thing happened to me, wouldn't take my 3 digit code, told me I needed to be 3D verified.  I switched to my laptop, started a whole new order and it took my card.

3 minutes ago, patsw said:

Omg !!!

1 minute ago, Max Tsukino said:

Is it possible for you to use another card? if yes, please try it...

And start completely over. Seems several people have had to do that. 

Just now, mich40 said:

And start completely over. Seems several people have had to do that. 

Don't worry about starting over.  RZ is still in the 50's and GA is in the 130's.  You're good if you start over.

7 minutes ago, ballardmama said:

Don't worry about starting over.  RZ is still in the 50's and GA is in the 130's.  You're good if you start over.

It finally worked starting completely over.

Thank you for the help.;-)

I'm so glad!!! I couldn't believe it when I called VISA and they said they're updating their system for the next 3 hours and couldn't access my account.  Thanks Mich for suggesting to start over.  You and the mods have saved my bacon more than once!!

• Like 1

On 6/7/2019 at 10:17 AM, BigBunny said:

surely Ticketek or Ticketmaster can change this for you? ask to speak to a supervisor or someone who can actually help. the shows are 5 months away after all.

Just now, trinesandhaug said:

I emailed Ticketmaster, but was told they would be ready 72 prior to the event. Does anyone know if I could log on to my Ticketmaster account when I’m in Melbourne and have it printet there? At the hotel? It shouldn’t be a problem I guess?

25 minutes ago, trinesandhaug said:

I emailed Ticketmaster, but was told they would be ready 72 prior to the event. Does anyone know if I could log on to my Ticketmaster account when I’m in Melbourne and have it printet there? At the hotel? It shouldn’t be a problem I guess?

Hey mate, most hotels will have a business centre or somewhere where you can print your tickets 👍

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xrayjets said:

Hey mate, most hotels will have a business centre or somewhere where you can print your tickets 👍

exactly... even if there isn't one present at the hotel, they surely could point you to a place where you can print it...

Another option would be to look at the airport when you arrive...

• Like 1