Max Tsukino

U2 Tour 2019 Annoucement Live Thread

THE PRESALE FOR MANILA - WIRES GROUP HAS STARTED.

IMPORTANT: Please remember: Your code can be used to purchase up to FOUR (4) tickets for the show in Manila in a single transaction..

IMPORTANT: Please remember to use the link on the TOURS page. Thanks..

Was able to get a ticket. Payment failed - bank viewed transaction as suspicious. Cleared up with bank. Went back to get ticket and my code is now invalid.

Solution (if any)?

49 minutes ago, EdMor said:

Was able to get a ticket. Payment failed - bank viewed transaction as suspicious. Cleared up with bank. Went back to get ticket and my code is now invalid.

Solution (if any)?

Please contact the SM customer service and explain to them what happened...

SM Tickets
Email: customercare@smtickets.com
Phone: +632-470-2222

Thanks.

I spoke to them. They told me to contact U2.com, that they had no way to fix the problem, to revalidate the code. The fan club help desk appears to be closed.

The most unusual payment site I've ever seen. They have a drop down list asking you for the name of your bank. Mine wasn't listed so I had to use "other". The ticketing site asks for your marital status. It's been an unusual experience.

I've emailed both SMS and the Fan Club. In the end, it appears to be my bank that's the culprit. They were notified in advance that I was going to use the cards in the Philippines, but this site is viewed as ultra fraud related so is always going to trigger an alert. Or so I'm told. I'm not sure there is much anyone can do. I was going to try another cards but...code invalid.

Thanks for your suggestion and help.

5 minutes ago, EdMor said:

Thanks.

I spoke to them. They told me to contact U2.com, that they had no way to fix the problem, to revalidate the code. The fan club help desk appears to be closed.

if possible, try to call the U2.com customer service (phone numbers on the HELP page)... email or the form may take a bit more time than calling them, but it may involve a very expensive LD phone call...

• Like 1

THE PRESALE FOR MANILA HAS ENDED.

At this moment there are no other shows/presales scheduled.
If there's an update, it will be posted on the main site and in Zootopia.

Please continue the discussion on the appropriate board in The Joshua Tree Tour 2019 Zootopia section.

IMPORTANT: Please do not post any message selling, trading or seeking tickets for any show.
At the moment a specific section for ticket trades/sales is being evaluated, so we ask you to wait until further notice.

Please check the main site and Zootopia for any tour update.

Thanks.