Max Tsukino

U2 Tour 2019 Annoucement Live Thread

Bono in rehearsals (maybe) on Saturday night past at the 'Snow Patrol' concert I was at. What a surprise, and awesome. Bangor, County Down, Northern Ireland. Gary Lightbody, lead singer of Snow Patrols' home town. 

• Like 1

which is... this thread.

Thanks, everyone... now it's time to get ready for the presales and to start planning... 

In the next days, there will be updates and more information. Please keep an eye to the site, board, and official U2 social media for any updates... If you have any information, do not hesitate to share it with the community...

• Thanks 1

What a morning. I’m exhaustapated & it’s just gone 8am 😊

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

what do you think? are you excited? are you planning to go? let everybody know with a shout!!!

Mixed feelings :(:
I am happy for New Zealand, Australia, Japan and Singapore & South Korea :)
I feel lucky because I've been in Rome in 2017
But I wish I could go to see them again...

Hi all, can anyone tell me is there like a Red Zone or similar with this tour?

18 minutes ago, theblok said:

Hi all, can anyone tell me is there like a Red Zone or similar with this tour?

We will know more specific ticket information in the next few days. Please keep checking back for updates. 

• Like 1

For U2.com subscribers. Check your profile. Your pre-sale group and codes should be there. 

• Like 1

Prices now starting to load on Ticketek. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kings said:

For U2.com subscribers. Check your profile. Your pre-sale group and codes should be there. 

It's so reassuring to see those codes again. 😊

• Like 2

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/31/2019 at 11:26 AM, mich40 said:

We will know more specific ticket information in the next few days. Please keep checking back for updates. 

Oooh looks to be a small red zone in Auckland, $512 a ticket.  Can't wait!

Edited by theblok

41 minutes ago, mich40 said:

The funny thing is that, outside the British Isles, a lot of people aren’t going to get the pun going on in what they said here. 😄

We are sooooooooo excited!!!!  Thanks U2.......we have been waiting and watching for any Tour announcements.    Yahoo!!!!

We went to the last 360 concert!! Amazing Unforgettable.     Its most poignant they should announce a Tour again....... Pike River has just recently been opened up again!!!!

Chills to warm and fuzzy and back to chills all in a few seconds.  I'm not going to any of the shows.  What a great surprise to get that email and sign in to see all of this happen.  

Long time coming - weeee!!!! I went to Los Angeles (I live in NZ) just to see this concert - two nights at The Rose Bowl, GA. Unforgettable! Hoping to get Red zone this time around.

• Like 1

was there already the email for the subscibers with presale-code and presale-data? I'm just asking as I had problems in the past receiving subscribers' emails though I have the code on my account-page.

I'll be up at 2am Tuesday to try and get a Sydney ticket. Just need to book flights now.

4 hours ago, coleena said:

Long time coming - weeee!!!! I went to Los Angeles (I live in NZ) just to see this concert - two nights at The Rose Bowl, GA. Unforgettable! Hoping to get Red zone this time around.

Given that Cat 1 is $370 and RZ is $500. I think RZ is the way to go. 

Would love to know if Singapore will be confirmed before pre-sales start. I prefer going there, but prefer going anywhere instead of nowhere, if you know what I mean. Just wonder what's holding up Singapore and if it will be solved soon. And also wondering if pre-sales work the same for Singapore once it is announced. Anyway, any clarity around that would be much appreciated!

This is so exciting and I'm having such trouble concentrating on work...

4 hours ago, soey said:

was there already the email for the subscibers with presale-code and presale-data? I'm just asking as I had problems in the past receiving subscribers' emails though I have the code on my account-page.

While the emails are sent to everyone who should receive t-em, it's possible that some of them are lost in the ether...

in the case of the presale code, if it appears in your profile code everything is ok and you should be able to use it...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, clemmie_mandarin said:

Would love to know if Singapore will be confirmed before pre-sales start. I prefer going there, but prefer going anywhere instead of nowhere, if you know what I mean. Just wonder what's holding up Singapore and if it will be solved soon. And also wondering if pre-sales work the same for Singapore once it is announced. Anyway, any clarity around that would be much appreciated!

This is so exciting and I'm having such trouble concentrating on work...

unknown at the moment... be prepared for the possibility that this particular presale may happen at a later date...

as always, keep checking periodically the site, Zootopia and U2 official social media. If there's any update about Singapore and the presale, you will find published here...