Jump to content

Recommended Posts

The FAQ’s page says we need to register before Seoul tickets go on sale. I went to the YES24 site and created an account, requires only minimal log in type of info, no payment info. Is this the registration that’s required in order to purchase tickets on the 10th or will there be some other sort of registration? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ballardmama said:

The FAQ’s page says we need to register before Seoul tickets go on sale. I went to the YES24 site and created an account, requires only minimal log in type of info, no payment info. Is this the registration that’s required in order to purchase tickets on the 10th or will there be some other sort of registration? 

From the FAQ:

Quote

 

Q. How do I enter my passcode to take part in the presale?

A. When the presale for Gocheok Sky Dome opens, you will need to visit the presale ticketing page to purchase your tickets.

Once there you will be directed to the "REGISTRATION" button. All you need to do is correctly enter your passcode that you received (the registration system is not case sensitive). 
After REGISTRATION is complete, the button will be changed to 'Your Name' along with the Subscriber Group you are part of, either  RED HILL or WIRES.
 
If you have any problem with registration, even after correctly entering you presale access code,  please contact to Live Nation Korea (+82.2.6925.1818 / livenationkr@naver.com).

4

You will need to wait until the registration form from the TOURS page is live, so you can input your presale code...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the clarification. I hope you get to a show on this leg of the tour. You and the other mods deserve it!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ballardmama said:

Sorry...will the registration form on the TOURS page be live before the 10am presale?

It should be... keep checking the site...

some of us are going, some others want to, but our wallets disagree... 😃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ballardmama said:

Sorry...will the registration form on the TOURS page be live before the 10am presale?

I'm a bit confused if the registration form is live/working or not. There is a link on the U2.com/tour page for the Korean show, but I don't see anywhere where I can register myself. Or is the registration on a different page?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi  -  Not sure if anyone else has encountered so flagging up now just in case its an issue which needs resolving:  I set up a basic account (email and password) on the YES 24 site using Chrome and this all works and logs in fine.  I have just tried to log in using Internet Explorer and it wont let me log in.  Given that the YES 24 site recommends using IE has anyone else encountered this issue?

Carlos 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Popmartijn said:

I'm a bit confused if the registration form is live/working or not. There is a link on the U2.com/tour page for the Korean show, but I don't see anywhere where I can register myself. Or is the registration on a different page?

Will ask for clarification on this. For the moment, do it from here:
https://ticket.yes24.com/Pages/English/Member/FnSignUp.aspx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Hi  -  Not sure if anyone else has encountered so flagging up now just in case its an issue which needs resolving:  I set up a basic account (email and password) on the YES 24 site using Chrome and this all works and logs in fine.  I have just tried to log in using Internet Explorer and it wont let me log in.  Given that the YES 24 site recommends using IE has anyone else encountered this issue?

Carlos 

Unfortunately I can't replicate this issue on my computer... I don't have IE installed. Have tried with Firefox and Edge and so far it works... but of course, the big test will come on the actual presale.

My recommendation would be to have at hand a few browser options, for if one gives any problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

Will ask for clarification on this. For the moment, do it from here:
https://ticket.yes24.com/Pages/English/Member/FnSignUp.aspx

Please ask, as in a way the situation is now a bit less clear to me. And maybe all is sorted out fine, but then things are just badly worded.

The link you posted is the generic link to create an account at the YES24 site. So now I'm wondering if that's enough. I already did that a few days ago, when I checked out that site. The wording in the U2 FAQ seems to imply however that a special registration is needed for the U2 presale. If so, then I'm wondering how/where to do that. But if it's just enough that you have created an account then I'm OK.

In any case, thanks for all the efforts! (Y)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Popmartijn said:

Please ask, as in a way the situation is now a bit less clear to me. And maybe all is sorted out fine, but then things are just badly worded.

The link you posted is the generic link to create an account at the YES24 site. So now I'm wondering if that's enough. I already did that a few days ago, when I checked out that site. The wording in the U2 FAQ seems to imply however that a special registration is needed for the U2 presale. If so, then I'm wondering how/where to do that. But if it's just enough that you have created an account then I'm OK.

In any case, thanks for all the efforts! (Y)

There is a special registration for Yes24 and we are waiting for clarification on how that works. Other than that, all you will need is your presale code and you should be fine. The wording was originally a bit confusing, but should make more sense now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

but just to be on the safer side, please register using the generic link...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please also note from the yes24 page that is says that trying to buy tickets from a Mac or Chrome is “unsteady”. It is advised to try to make your purchase from a PC if possible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

UPDATED INFORMATION on the YES24 site:

South Corea Procedure.png

SOURCE: http://ticket.yes24.com/Pages/English/Perf/FnPerfDeail.aspx?IdPerf=33712

IMPORTANT: The Registration process includes inputting your presale code as part of that first process.  You will be UNABLE to use your presale code during the actual presale unless you had done the first step prior to that cutoff. THERE IS NO WORKAROUND. 

Hi - So this means we need register our pre sale codes through the YES 24 site between 10:00am KST Friday 7 June - 09:59am KST on Monday 10 June, failure to do will result in no access to the presale?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mich40 said:

Please also note from the yes24 page that is says that trying to buy tickets from a Mac or Chrome is “unsteady”. It is advised to try to make your purchase from a PC if possible. 

Hi - What if your PC is using Chrome?  I assume thats okay as its not a Chromebook? Apols for all the questions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Carlos said:

Hi - What if your PC is using Chrome?  I assume thats okay as its not a Chromebook? Apols for all the questions.

If possible, I would consider adding The Internet Explorer browser to be on the safe side. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Hi - So this means we need register our pre sale codes through the YES 24 site between 10:00am KST Friday 7 June - 09:59am KST on Monday 10 June, failure to do will result in no access to the presale?

That is our understanding. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Hi - What if your PC is using Chrome?  I assume thats okay as its not a Chromebook? Apols for all the questions.

play safe and have Edge and Firefox as a precaution.... but perhaps try first with IE, as counterintuitive as it is in 2019...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/5/2019 at 3:28 PM, Max Tsukino said:

play safe and have Edge and Firefox as a precaution.... but perhaps try first with IE, as counterintuitive as it is in 2019...

Thanks. For some reason IE does not work properly when when I try and log into the yes 24 site using my windows laptop and that's the same for Microsoft edge. However Samsung internet and Microsoft Edge work fine on my tablet so will probably go with these and see what happens. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Thanks. For some reason IE does not work properly when when I try and log into the yes 24 site using my windows laptop and that's the same for Microsoft edge. However Samsung internet and Microsoft Edge work fine on my tablet so will probably go with these and see what happens. 

3

I suppose we will see later in the day...

Suggested line: IE - Edge - Firefox - the Samsung browser - at a very last resort and being aware of their warning: Chrome...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is directly from the Yes24 website:

DDC829F0-F23D-4DE6-839B-5AFD41CB2E6D.jpeg

Ultimately, find what works best for you; make sure you have access to more than one option. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, mich40 said:

This is directly from the Yes24 website:

DDC829F0-F23D-4DE6-839B-5AFD41CB2E6D.jpeg

Ultimately, find what works best for you; make sure you have access to more than one option. 

Thanks found a workaround using Microsoft Edge on the wife's laptop. All works fine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SEOUL PRESALE REGISTRATION HAS STARTED

IMPORTANT: The Seoul presale registration process includes inputting your presale code as part of that first process.

You will be UNABLE to use your presale code during the actual presale unless you had done the first step prior to that cutoff. THERE IS NO WORKAROUND.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...