Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Manohlive

FIFA Women's World Cup

Recommended Posts

Is anyone else watching?   It's on NBC in America.  I'm really enjoying it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Manohlive said:

Is anyone else watching?   It's on NBC in America.  I'm really enjoying it. 

#goMatildas ! 🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been watching some of the matches. It's on the BBC over here and even my dad's been getting into it. It's great to see women's sport being given more attention by the mainstream channels.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, padawanbeck84 said:

It's great to see women's sport being given more attention by the mainstream channels.

Yes.  My thoughts exactly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/15/2019 at 3:49 PM, Manohlive said:

Is anyone else watching?   It's on NBC in America.  I'm really enjoying it. 

 

3 hours ago, padawanbeck84 said:

I've been watching some of the matches. It's on the BBC over here and even my dad's been getting into it. It's great to see women's sport being given more attention by the mainstream channels.

I’ve been watching it too! Great soccer/football!

(On a side note - congratulations to the Ukrainian U-20 men’s team for winning the U-20 football championship yesterday. That country could use good news too.)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/16/2019 at 6:54 AM, xrayjets said:

#goMatildas ! 🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺

 

 

Sam Kerr. Superstar. Four goals against Jamaica 💪

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I watched today.  I'm sad France lost.  I'm happy my country did.  I wish it could have been the final.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/16/2019 at 6:54 AM, xrayjets said:

#goMatildas ! 🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺

 

 

😕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't want us to lose but I don't want to beat England either.  I love the Brits I've had the pleasure to have known in life. I hope the match goes until the last second; whichever team plays the best wins.  I'd wish y'all luck but I need to wave my country's flag with a smile for a change.  😊    I'm somewhat kidding.  Good luck, England.  Good luck, America.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

YAY, US Women’s National Soccer Team!

Well played today!

Good luck in the Final on Sunday!

(...and good luck to England on Saturday; I hope you finish 3rd. You’ll get your WC title someday soon.)

 

Edited by dmway
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats to the US Women's National Soccer Team from me as well.   

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...and we’re playing The Netherlands! A good result for them! (Of course, we need to beat them on Sunday, but I am happy for them that they are there.)

Good luck to England as well in the 3rd place game against Sweden on Saturday!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/4/2019 at 11:17 AM, dmway said:

...and we’re playing The Netherlands! A good result for them! (Of course, we need to beat them on Sunday, but I am happy for them that they are there.)

Good luck to England as well in the 3rd place game against Sweden on Saturday!

 

Condolences to England today; Sweden were just a bit better.

Go, Team USA tomorrow (twice - women's and men's teams)! 😎

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Well done to the US Women’s National Soccer Team! 😎 A nice 2-0 victory over the brave effort by The Netherlands!

USA! USA! USA! 🇺🇸😎

(Go Men’s Team later tonight!)

 

Edited by dmway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, dmway said:

Well done to the US Women’s National Soccer Team! 😎 A nice 2-0 victory over the brave effort by The Netherlands!

USA! USA! USA! 🇺🇸😎

(Go Men’s Team later tonight!)

 

...and a bump for team excellence! 😎

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Record numbers of Americans tuned in to watch.   Congrats to all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Way to go, ladies.   Your victory has legs, or so it seems to this American male.  Why would anyone not get paid equally for anything?   May many young girls be sitting up and taking notice.  You women rock. 

Edited by Manohlive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/8/2019 at 1:17 PM, Manohlive said:

Record numbers of Americans tuned in to watch.   Congrats to all. 

 

On 7/11/2019 at 2:26 AM, Manohlive said:

Way to go, ladies.   Your victory has legs, or so it seems to this American male.  Why would anyone not get paid equally for anything?   May many young girls be sitting up and taking notice.  You women rock. 

Fully agreed on both counts!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...