Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jaipoit

🎧 NEW U2 PODCAST

Hello!

There’s a new U2 podcast in town and we’d thought we’d share with fellow Zootopians. 

Check it out at thegardentarts.com!

Available on pretty much all major podcast platforms.

We hope you have as much fun listening as we have making it. ♥️

ITNOL,

jenny & hillary 

B8582CE2-1AA2-45DF-A437-71083ED48267.jpeg

I'm up to episode three on Spotify. It's fun, informative and all around groovy. Well worth checking out. 👍

We are so glad you are enjoying it! “All around groovy”... we’ll take that as one heck of a compliment. 😍

On 10/21/2019 at 3:57 AM, jaipoit said:

Hello!

There’s a new U2 podcast in town and we’d thought we’d share with fellow Zootopians. 

Check it out at thegardentarts.com!

Available on pretty much all major podcast platforms.

We hope you have as much fun listening as we have making it. ♥️

I just listened to the October episode and laughed so much! (I'm sure someone will have commented on this already, but you know Bono *did* have his laptop with the ATYCLB lyrics stolen from his car that year?!)

Noooooo! I did NOT know that about his laptop! Or at least I don’t remember... I *swear* it wasn’t me! 

Glad you laughed along with us! That’s our least listened to episode but I think it’s hilarious. 🤣🤣🤣

thanks so much for commenting! ♥️

11 hours ago, jaipoit said:

Noooooo! I did NOT know that about his laptop! Or at least I don’t remember... I *swear* it wasn’t me! 

You totally saw it coming!
http://www.atu2.com/news/bono-has-found-what-he-was-looking-for-missing-u2-album-returned.html

I agree with CorkVegan's comment - it's a very informative and entertaining podcast (those 'I Fall Down' lyrics, OMG LOL), and I've more-or-less agreed with your analysis of everything so far. Will definitely be listening to the rest soon!

Reading that article on atU2 brings it all back now... thanks for sending that. Yes.... I was there March in 1999 so *hands up!* It wasn't me!  Goodness.... 🤣

So glad you are enjoying listening... we still laugh at the I Fall Down stuff. *heehee* Thanks again! 

I now really want to hear a proper Bono & Edge duet too. I'm thinking 'I Know Him So Well'...