U2Community

2019 Subscription Gift Album - Show Us Yours!

As they start dropping onto doormats, here's a thread to show & tell your photos & reviews of the U2 Live Songs Of iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE, exclusive to subscribers of U2.com.

Sil from Brazil looks pretty chuffed with her copy...

• Like 2

I got mine today.  Happy to see a song from a concert that I attended.  I've been listening to it non-stop today.  Awesome package with the pics and sound quality. of the tunes.

• Like 3

This is a great gift. The set list for both Cd's is amazing. It follows how the songs were performed during each tour, with the exception of The Little Things That Give You Away. But this song is still toward the end which mirrors how it was performed during JTT 2017. Plus, the accompanying booklet of images from each tour is a nice touch too.

Well done guys. You topped the U22 gift.

20191103_200547.thumb.jpg.b936f7707f590a2cad8d0cb199f7e844.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

What a great birthday gift! I’m going to wait to listen to it at work tomorrow so my co-workers can enjoy with me. I’m excited to hear the song recorded at the Mohegan Sun as that was the last of the three shows I attended. What a great summer that was! ❤️❤️❤️

E213D0D4-AD55-45E5-A5A9-DD89204DDA25.jpeg

Edited by sms_10
Don’t know how to straighten photo
  • Like 2

This gift is beautiful.  I've listened to disc one.  Every Breaking Wave got me.  How Bono can sing like that, night after night, for so long, baffles me.  I am happy he does.  The sound is really good.  Raised By Wolves-I was taken by how well I could hear Adam and Larry.

I like the light bulb on disc one and the megaphone on disc two.

Booklet-I love the picture where Bono is singing to the back of the house-somewhat framed by the walkway going out into the front of the house with GA on both sides.  I also love the Cedarwood Road pic.  Bono's on one end of the vunue and the rest of the band the other-separated by that wonderful barricage screen.  Beautiful photo.  Bone with Edge in the palm of his hand-I forgot about that-it makes me smile. Thanks for the pic of the European flag-it's a nice reminder of the live threads and how excited everone was when they added AB and Dirty Day.  The photo of City Of Blinding Lights-looking up the walkway onto the stage wth the vertical lights may be my favorite.  Macphisto at the end-he still creeps me out but it's a good reminder to watch out for that sly devil.

I also like the size of it.  I can put in on my bookshelves, with books, and know it's going to stay in good shape. 

I think this gift is pefect and very well done.  I love it.  It was well worth the wait. 

Edited by Manohlive
  • Like 3

Please check your account info pages.

ALL 22 TRACKS ARE NOW AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD. 

ENJOY!

• Brilliant 2

10 hours ago, Manohlive said:

Every Breaking Wave got me.  How Bono can sing like that, night after night, for so long, baffles me.  I am happy he does. 

Yes!! Same reaction here. Such gorgeous singing.

I am in love with the CDs.  Best sub gift in a long time.  They bring me right back to these shows, which were incredible. Right now my favorite is Miracle (of Joey Ramone). It's just so fantastic live, so much better than the recorded track (which is great just to start with).  I also love hearing the live tracks that I didn't get to hear at my shows, like Red Flag Day, Landlady, Summer of Love.  Also, it's fun to hear the audience cheers in the songs where I was at the shows, and tell my 7 year old fan daughter, "That's mommy cheering! Hear me?" LOL.

Thanks U2 and U2.com!! 

• Like 2

I'm happy to have this...BUT I really wish they would have added some of the deeper cuts they performed on the Experience tour.  However, this thought is also over ruled by the fact that the band may not play some of these songs ever again.  That Crystal Ballroom track is just the best.  

Good morning!

It's going to be a Beautiful Day here in California...

OlB05CX.jpg

Had a couple listens to disc two.  It sounds even better.  No doubt, it's because EI is my freshest tour.  That is about to change.  For me, this gift is beautiful.  The timing is brilliant.  It's a great transition from EI into TJT 2019.  I love it. 

I come back from my U2-related vacation and find the gift on my doorstep - a good day! 😎

Last time I had to wait for a while till I got it and had to ask for it several times... I hope this year everything works fine and it arrives soon! It looks amazing!