It was great to be back. Thanks to everyone who joined in in all the conversation. Take care and see you tomorrow.

• Like 1

It's been fun - got to get kids up in an hour for school. Here's to more sleepless nights over the next few weeks.

1 minute ago, BigBunny said:

pop in MOFO and I'd be almost jumping over the rail to fall down a tier 😜

funny.  

The Joshua Tree Tour 2019

November 8, 2019     Auckland, NZ Mt Smart Stadium

#TheJoshuaTreeTour2019 #LiveThreads #Auckland #U2

1. Sunday Bloody Sunday
  2. New Year’s Day
  3. Bad / America (snippet)
  4. Pride (In the Name of Love)
  5. Where the Streets Have No Name / California (There Is No End To Love)[snippet]
  6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
  7. With or Without You
  8. Bullet the Blue Sky / Black Dog (snippet) / America (snippet)
  9. Running to Stand Still
  10. Red Hill Mining Town
  11. In God's Country
  12. Trip Through Your Wires
  13. One Tree Hill
  14. Exit
  15. Mothers of the Disappeared
  16. Angel of Harlem
  17. Elevation
  18. Vertigo / Rock and Roll part 2 (snippet) / It's Only Rock'n'Roll (But I Like It) [snippet]
  19. Even Better Than the Real Thing
  20. Every Breaking Wave
  21. Beautiful Day
  22. Ultra Violet (Light My Way)
  23. Love is Bigger Than Anything in its Way
  24. One

sources: mixlr.com/mysteriousdays | mixlr.com/sherry5160/ | A few Periscope streams

• Like 3

Wow

Wow

Wow

Let’s do it all again tomorrow night !

Hope it was worth you guys getting up at stupid o’clock 😊

Edited by xrayjets

I didn't join till Angel Of Harlem. I'm not a fan of periscope cause that camera is blocking someone else's view. I've been there and it sucks.

1 minute ago, burgundy said:

I joined mid-concert and listened to the audio feed. Were there only sporadic video feeds? I spotted this one and Where the Streets Have No Name. Were there any others?

nope...

Thanks for being here on this first #TheJoshuaTreeTour2019 Zootopia Live Thread... You all rock!

this is merely the start... let's see what the future brings...

later!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, dmway said:

Where do you see the "t-shit"? 💩 (I see the shirt and that does look tasty.) 😉

Oh dear. That really couldn't have gone any worse for me. 🙊

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BigBunny said:

I didn't join till Angel Of Harlem. I'm not a fan of periscope cause that camera is blocking someone else's view. I've been there and it sucks.

I don't find it terribly different than people taking photos (or filming for later viewing on Youtube) through the whole show. At least the video streamers tend to be quiet. It can be much worse if someone talks through the whole show, especially during the slow, quiet songs. 

I see it more as an act for the greater good. Legions of fans can't go to Asia to see the shows. The mobile phone may block one fan's view, and that fan can generally move slightly. If the Periscoper is in the upper tiers, he/she can hold the phone low so it doesn't block anyone's view. Meanwhile, hundreds if not thousands get to see the show.

It's probably toughest on the person doing the 'scoping. God bless those who are willing to do it. I don't know if there's any sort of strap or device that one can get to hold it in place so one doesn't have to hold it.

Obviously, It would be best if U2 would consider streaming one of the shows as a gift to all the fans who can't travel to Oceania and Asia. Maybe if we beg and plead hard enough via petition we could get India streamed. U2 might worry about the quality of the feed, but none of us care about that.

It was bit challenging sit in the office and listening the concert, the same time answering phone and emails, but tomorrow is day off.

Edited by Ilmajoki

Something woke me up at 3:30 am - it was all the U2 fans around the world celebrating, singing & dancing So I decided to join in...it was when Bono told us to flip the cassette to B side,  I was not going to miss  this. first with  u2start on IG then mixlr mysteriousways. I put the headphones on lied back down & listened to the Greatest show on Earth.  Was at the concert   in my dreams. 
Thank you Zootopia so much for sharing how to experience The Joshua Tree 2019 from the other side of the world 🌎