Jump to content
davidgray

2020 subscription (MERGED)

Recommended Posts

Hi Dean, no worries. What was interesting was that when my renewal first came up it offered the experience + innocence 2Cd live set as the free gift for renewing! I suppose the argument there is why would anyone renew to get the same gift as you have only just rceived in the last few months!

Yeah, obviously issues at the moment unfortunately.

I'll wait a bit longer to see if anyone will reply from the servicing team to help me.

Cheers

Eoin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, latherwas30 said:

Hi Dean, no worries. What was interesting was that when my renewal first came up it offered the experience + innocence 2Cd live set as the free gift for renewing! I suppose the argument there is why would anyone renew to get the same gift as you have only just rceived in the last few months!

Yeah, obviously issues at the moment unfortunately.

I'll wait a bit longer to see if anyone will reply from the servicing team to help me.

Cheers

Eoin

Sent you a message. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been trying to renew my U2. com subscription with no success.

I use the subscribe.u2.com pages and end up in a checkout page (https://subscribe.u2.com/checkout/) where there is NO confirmation button. All information is correct, I choose Payapl as paying method... but still can't pass after this order summary page.

I have already made at least 3 tentatives to contact customer support using https://www.u2.com/help, with no reply back.

I hope to have a reply this way.

Best regards

Roberto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Roberto Silva said:

I have been trying to renew my U2. com subscription with no success.

I use the subscribe.u2.com pages and end up in a checkout page (https://subscribe.u2.com/checkout/) where there is NO confirmation button. All information is correct, I choose Payapl as paying method... but still can't pass after this order summary page.

I have already made at least 3 tentatives to contact customer support using https://www.u2.com/help, with no reply back.

I hope to have a reply this way.

Best regards

Roberto

can you try with a different browser, please? let us know which one did you use. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

can you try with a different browser, please? let us know which one did you use. Thanks.

I have tried all browsers... I think. I have tried:

  • with MacOX - Safari, Chrome, Firefox;
  • with Windows - Internet Explorer, Edge and Chrome;
  • iOS/iPad - Chrome and Safari;
  • iOS/iPhone - Safari.

I get to the final page, where there is no button to confirm the transaction...

 

 

Edited by Roberto Silva

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Roberto Silva said:

I have tried all browsers... I think. I have tried:

  • with MacOX - Safari, Chrome, Firefox;
  • with Windows - Internet Explorer, Edge and Chrome;
  • iOS/iPad - Chrome and Safari;
  • iOS/iPhone - Safari.

I get to the final page, where there is no button to confirm the transaction...

 

 

Have you tried logging out, clearing cookies/history and then logging back in?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, mich40 said:

Have you tried logging out, clearing cookies/history and then logging back in?

 

Just did. And rebooted my Mac.

It doesn't mater what I do, I just can't finalize my transaction.  I have tried several computers, different OSs and browsers. Also tried Paypal and credit card for payment.

It must be something on the store's end.

...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Roberto Silva said:

Just did. And rebooted my Mac.

It doesn't mater what I do, I just can't finalize my transaction.  I have tried several computers, different OSs and browsers. Also tried Paypal and credit card for payment.

It must be something on the store's end.

...

thanks.... will report.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...