Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

angel_of_pittsburgh

Has anyone received the MEDIUM RARE CD yet (MERGED)

There are a lot of posts about this. It hasn't been sent to anyone yet. It will be sent whenever it's available but the ticket sales are takingpriority for obvious reasons.

I called and spoke with a rep 2 days ago. She told me that the CD's haven't come into the warehouse yet. They are expecting them mid April. She said USpeople should expect them in the mail the end of April.

i presume then europe will be getting them a little later.

I demand, that as Fellow Irishmen, they should look after ireland first roll.gif

Hi im just hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

I signed up to U2.com and paid up over a month ago. According to the site I should have recived my welcome pack including the cd by now.

So far ive heard nothing.

My order status from the link says there is no shipping info for the order. I have tried to contact fanfire on there contact sheet, but as of yet 10 days laterno reply.

So far im feeling a little ripped off.

Im based in the UK so its a little tricky to call them on the toll free number.

Can anyone shed any light on what could be happening.

Many thanks

The CD hasn't even been pressed yet. They are being shipped mid to late April depending on length of membership to U2.com. The more senior members gettheirs first and then the noobs get theirs last.

Nothing has been shipped yet. Give it another month (or 2) before panicking!

Also, there is no membership welcome pack... just the gift.

I think i've read somewhere they are been shipped out from the 1st of april so it maybe 21 days from then. I'm in the same boat but i'm not toworried yet.

I received my first subscription gift (t shirt and slane castle double live cd) with over a month late.

No need to worry about yours ;)

I received my first subscription gift (t shirt and slane castle double live cd) with over a month late.

No need to worry about yours ;)

they sent an email the other week saying about it, ill paste it here for you

Dear Keith,

As part of your subscription to U2.com we're mailing you a copy of the limited-edition double CD

'U2 Medium Rare and Remastered'.

The CD is now in production and we expect shipping to our paid subscribers to begin in the second week of April. CD's will be shipped in order ofsubscription date, those who have been subscribers longest being mailed first. Please allow 4-7 days for shipping within the U.S., 5-10 days for U.K. and 7-15days elsewhere in the world.

Baja said that the CD might be sent out at the end of April.

Copy of an email I received a week ago.

As part of your subscription to U2.com we're mailing you a copy of the limited-edition double CD

'U2 Medium Rare and Remastered'.

The CD is now in production and we expect shipping to our paid subscribers to begin in the second week of April. CD's will be shipped in order ofsubscription date, those who have been subscribers longest being mailed first. Please allow 4-7 days for shipping within the U.S., 5-10 days for U.K. and 7-15days elsewhere in the world.

Is there any news on what's happening for all those folk that re-subscribed before the extensions were announced? I know someone in that situation and theydidn't get the email from u2.com. Also, will those people who did re-subscribe 'early' have their accounts extended?

Mine arrived in the mail today. I resubscribed in early February.