Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

angel_of_pittsburgh

Has anyone received the MEDIUM RARE CD yet (MERGED)

Not yet, its taken all this time to sort out my log in, I've got a feeling its the same as the rare tracks in "The Complete U2".

Whatever it is 7 whenever it arrives it will be a valued addition to my collection

Yup got it today. I'm pleased, yes I have all the songs, but now I have all the songs on two cds so I don't have to make playlists or anything.

Yup got it today. I'm pleased, yes I have all the songs, but now I have all the songs on two cds so I don't have to make playlists or anything.

Just got my MRR in the mail today. Great stuff. I can't believe that some of those songs didn't make their perspective albums. Just wanted to know whateverybody else felt. Any thoughts?

I'd never heard Wave of Sorrow before getting these CD's and all I can say is BRILLIANT! I can't understand how that song didn't make it on theJoshua Tree or even Rattle and Hum. That's the kind of song that should be shared with everyone, not just those of us who buy the rare stuff. All of thestuff on these CD's is great but that song really made me go WOW!! I am absolutely in love with that song. See? I'm even at a loss for words! Lol.

I have had mine for about two weeks and I had the songs at one time but lost then when hardrive died. I am glad to get them back.

Love you like mad!!!!!!happy.gif

Is it meant to be mid-April for UK posts? I subscribed at beginning of Feb and still haven't received the CD. Anyone else from UK received theirs yet?

I just received mine today!! AWESOME!! I love it!! It is worth more than the membership alone let along all the other benefits!!

Thank You so Much U2!!!

Love from NYC wink.gif smile.gif

got mine today!!! YEE F**KING HAW!!! LOL MT. JULIET TENNESSEE

Hoping mine comes soon, roadtrip this weekend and it would be great to have

I'm in Canada and I haven't rec'd mine in the mail yet either, but I got an email about it saying it would be out in the 2nd week of April and Iimagine at a week or 10 days to that to get here.

Can't wait!

I will update when I get it!

I got mine last week. I was pleasantly surprised at how good it is.... Disc 1 is fabulous i love the alternate versions of Vertigo and Sometimes You Cantmake it On Your Own