Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

basher1

Friendlies a new zoo

Sue1 wrote:

Hi Dawny

Yeah booked appartment for the whole weekend
:)
Just gotta get tix now lol

Not sure which uk gig though, Cardiff or Sheffield. Dont mind which really.

No I never got email about the dates either!!! I have my code, but its annoying having been subscribed so bloody long....yet get no emails and have to keep looking on here for dates!!

Ah well, not to worry eh!

xx

Hey Sue x

COME TO SHEFFIELD!!!!

It's not far from me.. about an hour.. and it's the only UK one I can get to, I think..

We need to meet up again image

Hi people..so where has everyone booked in Dublin? Ive only stopped there briefly on the way somewhere else..need some advice please zootopes.xx

Hi Jenny x

I've booked an appartment for me and hubby.. the price has risen quite a lot now, but I like to stay in them.. I think Sue has booked from the samewebsite.. I know she used them last tour, too x

the site is www.staydublin.com

Good to see you around, love x Hope you're ok x x x

emfinn wrote:

Hope who ever has the school hamster,has remembered to feed it. x

What are you on about Marie?? are you drunk?? lol

Hey friendly people.. blooming page 3 again?? Is no-one feeling friendly anymore?? Maybe everyone is too stressed over tickets and presales to be friendly.. :D

Hey friendlies!

Mucho apologies, haveny climbed up here for ages!

Hows the presale fever everyone? I'm having palpitations!

PS Liz - I am getting really confused with your profile! I click on Liz001 and I'm taken to Liz's profile, who lives in Mexico? Is that you winding usup, or is there a glitch somewhere?! Might explain why you didn't get the PMs I sent a coupla weeks ago! Oh, and -Liz- still exists but has no photo in theprofile? Confused of Scotland!

bonosbaby25 wrote:

Sue1 wrote:

Hi Dawny

Yeah booked appartment for the whole weekend
:)
Just gotta get tix now lol

Not sure which uk gig though, Cardiff or Sheffield. Dont mind which really.

No I never got email about the dates either!!! I have my code, but its annoying having been subscribed so bloody long....yet get no emails and have to keep looking on here for dates!!

Ah well, not to worry eh!

xx

Hey Sue x

COME TO SHEFFIELD!!!!

It's not far from me.. about an hour.. and it's the only UK one I can get to, I think..

We need to meet up again

We're trying for Cardiff this time mate image

But also trying Dublin.....so may see you there!!! Did last time lol xx

Greetings to you too!

Yeah, tickets all sorted! Slightly numb at the moment to be honest - doesny seem real!

Yours in the bag OK?

suziem wrote:

Hey friendlies!

Mucho apologies, haveny climbed up here for ages!

Hows the presale fever everyone? I'm having palpitations!

PS Liz - I am getting really confused with your profile! I click on Liz001 and I'm taken to Liz's profile, who lives in Mexico? Is that you winding us up, or is there a glitch somewhere?! Might explain why you didn't get the PMs I sent a coupla weeks ago! Oh, and -Liz- still exists but has no photo in the profile? Confused of Scotland!

Yup, the Fuck Up Fairy has been at work..there is a huge problem. Poor Liz in Mexico hasbeen confused cos she's been getting my pms, and I can't accessthe paid forum. Mine and Mexico Liz' profiles keep getting confused and we keep getting each others......it's a mess but I hope that the Tech Bods areworking on it. Liz in Mexico said she's had a message from Baja so hopefully it should be sorted. image

So yup......the Fuck Up Gremlinis having lots of fun..........and i've started getting a craving for Tacos......it's meeting Mexico Liz....haven'teven thought about having Mexican food for ages...yuuummmmmmmm......guess what's for dinner here tonight image

<---------------------------------- This is Mexico Liz........isn't she gorgeous so say hi everyone...

Although it's Liverpool Liz typing this message.......and therein, my little playmates, lies the prob image

Ola Liz! Whichever one you are (LOL!)

Hope the resolve-the-fuck-up fairies are working hard on behalf of both your personalities!

Thank Gawd your presale code worked!!!

evening all been a while since i was in the friendlies hope everyone is well......x

Hi Friendly People.

It's been a little while since I poked my head in here last.

So I thought I'd better drop by and say 'G'day'.

Hope everyone is well happy.gif

bonosbaby25 wrote:

Hi Jenny x

I've booked an appartment for me and hubby.. the price has risen quite a lot now, but I like to stay in them.. I think Sue has booked from the same website.. I know she used them last tour, too x

the site is

Good to see you around, love x Hope you're ok x x x

Hey Dawny

The apartments we stayed at last time had shot up in price, so Im going elsewhere this time lol Still got an apartment, but at the same price as last time.

I used Bookings.com this time.

We booked for the Friday at one off O'Connell St somewhere. But then realised we forgot to book the Thursday aswell!!! So had to book a different place forthe Thursday night, a little further out past St Stephens Green. But that's ok for the Thursday. Wouldn't fancy that walk after Croke though!

So exciting isnt it!!! Dublin will be crazy!

x

Hi everyone in the Zoo,

Good to be back online even if it's only in a free account_74615.

Roll on August.......image

'Listen for me I'll be shouting......'

Hey Freddie

I'll be shouting too.........my kids are moaning and complaining...but a girlie has to practice for singing along at a gig.......and with my singing voiceI need a hell of a lot of practice.............. imageimage

wwwwwwwooooooooooooooohooooooooooo ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh..woooohhhhooo woooooooohhhhho wooooohhhhoaaaaaaahhhhhhhooooooooo image

****************** typed by Liverpool Liz ******************

Took a while to find this thread!!!!!!!!.lmao!..........was hard work coming up those stairs!!!!!!!!!.lmao!.Spring is here at last!.....;-);-)............

morning friendlies hope all is well in your wee part of the world

Liz WTF is going on I clicked on your Avi and it is someone else, i was totally confused