Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

Sounds a fun day! I'm back from all the shopping - think i'm nearly sorted for christmas, application form is being completed online, between writing on here and chatting to a friend about weekend plans on facebook!! realy should be more disciplined!!!

I just finished my second cup of coffee to fuel up for another day at work and got my Christmas cards ready to go for the exchange.

This year, I decided to go with a "Christmas cards for a purpose"theme with includes green x-mas cards and some from an animal charity.

having a can of vimto (best drink as i keep saying!!) just looking through the forum. Daughter asleep nad husband at his parents. the catis snoring away in the living room and the only noise is pesky bunny shaking her cage so I will pay her some attention - we only got her three weeks ago - she's a mad rabbit but so cute! may have to answer her requests soon and give her a cuddle!

sorry zhivvy but what is vimto ?

I would try it but ive not seen it here.......

Just woke up to a good sleep and about to put radio on ............

Whats going on ???

it's a mixed fruit cordial or you can get  it fizzy in cans - have only ever seen it in UK (and used to only be in the north of england for some reason) and Dubai! It's lovely in the winter made with hot water!

smile.gifInteresting , when i finally get to england ill have to ask about it ..............try it out..........

glasses.gifim going now have a nice day/night or you can join me at work or the day with my mum ..........

x

Have a fun day, just gone midnight so bed is calling. Can't stay up too late in case work calls and I can have a day of earning (would be good). May treat myself to a bottle of wine tomorrow so i can have a glass in the evening!

headed east to the mother-ships of DC and NYC for a swing thru to all the family. The girls are too excited to sleep, much noise upstairs. Had some wine with dinner, but none here...could use it but will wait till tomorrow....The wind is just cracking here, its dumped 10 degrees in an hour. Bet the snow flies as the sun rises.....

oh snow , I love snow..........

Am tired , so im going to go to sleep .........

bye

x

Got up this morning, took my daughter to school. When I came back I thought I'd lie down for a half hour and woke up two adn a half hours later!! Not good! Already having problems sleeping at the moment and I don't think that is going to help me drop off tonight. I have sleeping pills but hate taking them. Going to grab a coffee in a minute - finish off this damn application. It is cold outside but not wet so may take a walk this afternoon too.

Hope you all have a great day and a wonderful Thanksgiving! 

Goodmorning all , woke up tired after having a good sleep ! Dont know whats up with that ..............

listening to usual , and going to make a tea soon, has anybody tried it yet ?

Whats happening...........?

Good morning!!! I'm almost ready for bed! Just having a look at what 's going on here then up the stairs!! Had a quiet evening, my hisbnad disappeared to bed early - he's up at 5 to go to work and has had a busy day. I've been watchig tv and catching up with friends on the phone. Bought my bottle of wine (well 3 bottles they were on offer). Some really nice french red wine. Had a nice couple of glasses, I'll save the rest for the weekend.

have a good day and hope all of you in the US have had a great thanksgiving xx

glasses.gif have a good sleep , i dont start work till lunch time so ill be home with dreaded daughter i think , poor thing isnt feeling the best......

anyway good night zhivvy and everyone else

x

Im going now too..........

bye

kewl illum, Im having a beer , irish of coarse,

got radio on and dont know what to expect for tonight.............lol

how everything going ?

what is happening ?

nobody going to tell me?

had a nice morning ,got up fed the cat, my daughter fed her rabbit. Fridays mornings are doughnut mornings! If my daughter has been good all week she has one for breakfast on a friday before school. And she has been working hard at school practising for her school nativity play and has been doing so well in her reading (top of the class - I am so proud of her!) So we got dressed quickly and went to the supermarket for the doughnut! (I don't like them!). been doing housework this morning, finished of the application and am about to click send after I've finished writing this.

Off to get cinema tickets later - me and the littel one are going to watch the new christmas carol tomorrow evening. The rugby is on TV and it's better to leave hubby alone and exit the house when it's on!!

have a good day everyone and glad everyone liked your bread illumination!

xx

Oh I love your daughters age! so adoreable......

Your a good mum zhivvy ......

enjoyed reading your post

best wishes on finding work!

Oh I love your daughters age! so adoreable......

Your a good mum zhivvy ......

enjoyed reading your post

best wishes on finding work!

Thank you so much xxx

smile.gifGot radio on and couldnt sleep , mmm strawberry illum , just had a black cinimon tea , apparently really good for you , especially if you take it with honey , I'd love to be someones nurse.......lol anyway first time i've tried the tea and its really nice with sugar of coarse...........

So ..............miss me.......:)?

Hi all , sorry been busy today , hope all is well.... :)

listening to radio now,,,,,,,,,,,

was looking at vids with mum.........

My friends here today or am i late .:?

Whats happening ?

Good morning!

I had a good night last night  - but need to remember not to mix red and white wine!!

had a quiet morning and now just getting ready to take my daughter dancing. We can go and watch this week, I'm really looking forwards to it. She does ballet then a quick change of uniform and straight into tap. My heart just melts watching them all dance.

Off for a quick coffee before go - have a good day everyone xxx