Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

Well in 15 mins im going to attemp to sleep , which lol should be amusing since ive been feeling like ive been reving off my nut ..............but anyway good night to you all , have a lovely unforgetable day/night , was so exited today that certain things slipped my mind lol............well sweet sleep to all.........

love

x

ps... sorry.....

Coffee with Gingerbread creamer after giving my mom her birthday present (a Gateway laptop) and wrapping pressies for my older brother (Red Lobster Gift Card) and eldest nephew (Old Spice Gift Set) since their day is tomorrow.

Just about to finish the last bit of wine in the bottle from last night - be a waste to just throw it out! Had a lovely day. Watched my daughter's dance classes - she's coming on well. Then I took her to see a chrsitmas carol 3D. Not seen a 3D movie in ages, it was great. She got scared in a couple of places with the ghost of christmas future. But all in all we both enjoyed it and left feeling rather festive!

I finished a glass of Port Wine to simmer down after a crazy day at work where I handed out samples of freshley baked pizza, chips and soda.

Well im having a kilkenny and when ive finished that probly have a tea......

got radio on , and wondering what is so fascinating about face book........nil i think, but i know if the boys decided to start chatting to their fans  they would be in here quick smart. lol would be funny and whoever the boy didnt want to chat with they could blot out or ignore , there would be so many questions both parties could ask but you'd have to be able to say , that i dont wish to answer that question......... let them assume.. anyway that would be spinney ...... so whats happening ? you going to tell me peoples?

Home bound cause dont know when my daughter will call so here are some perth sunsets

oceansunset.jpg558952677_0f1a3668e0.jpg <this one is scarborough where i go alot..... sunset-coast-sorrento.jpg

260097-Sunset-on-Cottesloe-Beach-0.jpg512205777XjnlEH_ph.jpgocean_sunset.jpgSunset.jpg<from my house we have seen ones like theseimg_1806.jpg735953.jpg<scarborough again2433631-2-coogee-beach-sunset.jpgsunset.jpgocean_sunset.jpgperth-pano-26th-black.jpgEX1376_cable_beach_sunset.jpg2709775780042486603lLvRQB_fs.jpg

318079tax4io2gku.jpg286229947YDfmIV_fs.jpgpinjarra_dropzone_cessna_sunset_large.jpg016Perth%2520Sunset.jpg

Wow!!! What a view - is that what you see everyday? Lucky you. We have a pretty nice view from our house but nothing like that. Those pics are amazing. Well I'd better be off as my parents will be arriving soon for the day and have some things to sort before then.

have a lovely day everyone

xxx

And these ones are from mauritius , not taken by me,442334610_ba9369a990_m.jpgp1290695.jpgpd1595136.jpg

1.1216124880.mauritius-sunset.jpg2247131528_704a93f088.jpg467566198_f375f903ce.jpgsunset-01301726b.jpg4444068-Sunset_over_the_Indian_Ocean_Mauritius-Mauritius.jpgmauricesunset.jpg89671712UGpatC_fs.jpg89671604YOUBFq_fs.jpg3334519451_46305239ab_o.jpgmauritius-sunset.jpg200379052-001.jpg%3Fv%3D1%26c%3DIWSAsset%26k%3D2%26d%3D6C4008C0FD9EB5A5175587DD521164A66257D24A7736123A2AA529407920B83D00123AA3B5A18ED0sunset_mauritius_01.jpgpict0090.jpgnewheaderm3.jpg201010343EGtkvQ_fs.jpgsunset.jpgmauritius-sunset_thumbnail.jpgIMG_2081.JPGmauritius_royal_palm_sunset_5_20091027_1085427847.jpgMR29-HighRes-Hilton_Mauritius_Resort-Mauritius-Mauritius_NorthBeach_Sunset.jpg251336.jpgcoucher-de-soleil.jpgmauritius-sa.1144664280.dsc01610.jpg4444068-Sunset_over_the_Indian_Ocean_Mauritius-Mauritius.jpgMon%2520Choisy,%2520Mauritius.jpg154597405IZPawH_ph.jpgmauritius-sa.1144664280.dsc01612.jpg568112.jpg1_5_pereybere_sunset.jpgtropicalsunset.jpgwpec368790.pngsunset.jpgsunset_from_trou_aux_cerfs1.JPGMy aunt has a bungalo on the beach there , the beach is the back yard, is a future plan to holiday there but not yet......

it's noon over here. i finished my second cup of coffee, and had a big piece of panettoni an hour agoo (for breakfast!!), okay it's a sunday and i'm being lazy...

123Love-Those some beautiful sunsets, thanks for sharing the pictures!!

As for me, I had some coffee earlier to fuel up for another day at work.

oh my those sunsets, 123. I miss the water, trapped here in the Midwest. It was nice to even see the harbor in NYC this weekend. A long slog, but so fun. Saw my parents and my sis and bro and all the kids had such fun together. They don't see each other for many months so its so good when they can.

The energy in New York was amazing, positive. Was down in the Village, great vibe in the shops on the playground on the streets. Met tons of nice peeps. On 5th Ave and in Central Park, more touristy, but still great shopping and memories. We had a long travel day today, up before 4am for a 6 am flight, but I've got the day to finish the last paper of the semester, so I can get back to my knitting. I miss it so much. No need for knits where you are, hmm, 123? Perhaps Zhivvy is a knitter in her world, seems more like my temperatures.....

anywhoo, more coffee and more writing, listening to the boys on my computer.....

Wow..nice sunsets love! IT's nice visiting family and being with your friends on holidays isn't it? Right now I am drinking a Frapaccino Peppermint Mocha from Starbucks. It does feel like Christmas now, and also because I just saw that Hersheys Christmas Kisses commerical. The one with the "We wish you a Merry Christmas" song. : ) Chocolate and Christmas do go well together!

Relaxing after a day with my parents! had a nice day - apart from my husband being called into work so i shouted at him!! We went to a place called cannock chase this afternoon  - it is a nationa lpark about 15 mins from my house. We went to see Santa's Grotto and the reindeer - realy nice day. Then we came home for dinner - I cooked a lovely big roast dinner  -i have leftovers if anyone wnats to pop around!!

Love you pics 123 they are all amazing, especially the storm ones.

Beth - strange you should say it bt yes i love knitting!!! But only stuff for my daughter never seem to do any adult stuff - takes too long...

Have a nice rest of the weekend, I'm of for a sunday evening glass or Australian red!

Thanks girls  I had fun posting them . Had little sleep last night , and when I did I was dreaming alot and they were all men it was raining men lol ???

And even my dog had an exciting dream cause i caught him humping the blanket in his sleep lol............

anyway listening to the radio and going to make me a tea......

What  are you doing ?

x

Well here are some waterfalls in mauritiusCASCADE-CHAMOUZE2_300.jpg<love to go skinni dipping in that one 4658791.jpg381895970ocVkfv_ph.jpgsas_2005.1128850920.mauritius_081.jpgroger-de-la-harpe-chamarel-waterfall-mauritius.jpgRochester_falls.jpgdv1620014%255B2%255D.jpgplitvice-waterfalls.jpgHotnitca-sunset_waterfall_bulgaria_ecopath.jpg10137570-nauyaca-waterfalls-dominical-costa-rica.jpgrelaxing_waterfalls.jpgand that too183136572_7f3e4f910e.jpg4822652_226187d.jpg340748-waterfalls.jpg Its really nice cause there are no venemous , snakes , spiders and no crocs absolutely safe in mauritius..........

brb in 40 minsw got to pick up daughter in town :(

love

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Ok, I want to be in Mauritius right now! it looks beautiful what amazing waterfalls. I'm a a big jumper, jeans etc.. and still freezing with the heating on! Can I go please?

wink.gifYes me and you we can go to mauritius and stay in my aunts private bungalo , visit  all the waterfalls and have tropical cocktails around the fire on the beach ,

Ps and get lovely massage from a good masseur!

kettle is boiling ready for a coffee. No work again today -getting desperate now for work! I need the money for the flight to Mauritius for the holiday with 123!!!

my daughter was over for lunch today, normally she stays in school or goes to my mother (who lives near to her school) for lunch. but this morning she discovered she had to search something on internet for a class she has in the afternoon, so i told her to come home and had already found and copyed the pages she needed!

so we ate the rest of the lasagna i made yesterday and had fanta with it! it was great and she asked if we could do it again the next time i'm free from work...